What are the last 3 rifles you sold and why?

With the agreement he would never sell or trade it without giving me the first option to buy back, I sold it to him. He hunted with it one year, and the following year, he showed up for a deer hunt with his old lever gun. I inquired about the rifle, and he reluctantly said he had sold it to help cover a debt.

I think that was the one deal that broke me from future sales of my personal rifles. It still haunts me to this day....LOL
That is a lesson learned pretty quickly. I raised a coon hound pup and gave it to my a friend for stud fee on his male. He sold it for $300 bucks.... 4 month old pup....as long as he got first chance to buy it back.(that was fine with me no complaints) About 4 months later that guy sold it for $8000 and never offered it back to him. What might have been had that pup stayed with my friend........

The 6 inch blued Python. A good friend whom I served with almost begged me to sell him the revolver. That was a couple of years before the plandemic. I couldn't make a profit selling to a friend. I let it go for what I had in it...$750. One condition he can't resell it. If he ever decides to let it go. I will buy it back from him for the price he paid.

The other one was AI Arctic Warfare in 300WM. I bought it from the dealer in NC that was in the initial introduction to the country. An acquaintance offered me more money that what I had in it. I don't even know if they still offer the Arctic Warfare anymore

Last rifle I sold was a custom 6.5 cm, cuz it was just touch for me. Just kidding I sold it because I hated it. Last pistol I sold was a sig 320 the trigger was horrible. I will be selling a Marlin 30-30 soon, just because I don't shoot it and could use the room in the safe
Please let me know when you are ready to sell the Marlin. Thanks

Seekins 6 Creed
Browning X Bolt .223
Tikka 308

Why? I don't care to hold on to a bunch of firearms that aren't getting used. I built another 6 Creed on a Terminus, so the Seekins went down the road. The X bolt shot great, but with a 1:12 twist, 26" barrel, I was limited in my use. I now have a Tikka CTR 20" 223 that fits my applications much better. The Tikka 308 shot great, but sat around in the safe so off it went.

I'm not too attached to my firearms, so if I lose interest, I sell and put the money towards whatever else seems to catch my attention at the time.

Last edited: