What are the last 3 rifles you sold and why?

Ruger model 77 in .338 traded actually as it was the lightest rifle I owned and the recoil was creating a flinch with all my shooting.
Ruger Mark II in .243 Winchester. Bought it from a friend who was in need of some money. He later asked to buy it back as his sister had shot her first deer with it and it had memories. I sold it back for what I had bought it for only later remembering I had put a Canjar trigger in it as well as a much improved scope. Oh well.
Finally, not a rifle but the one I regret to this day. As a young deputy I started out with an old model 28 Smith and Wesson which was very well worn when I got it. My favorite revolver I ever owned was a wonderful Smith and Wesson model 25, 45 long Colt with an 8 3/8" barrel. Well, the old 28 got out of timing and began shaving lead and the top strap was flame cutting as well. Of course I didn't have any money so I ended up trading both my revolvers in order to get a replacement. My agency wouldn't let me carry anything beside 357 or 38 so the 45 wasn't an option. Not all that long after that my agency began issuing pistols. I miss that old revolver to this day.

I'll add some more to my story. I started hunting when I was 6 years old. That was 1956. My Dad bought me my first center fire rifle for my 14th birthday and that was 1964. I still have the rifle. It is still as accurate today as it was then.

I started reloading in April, 1963. I have reloaded tons of ammo, and nearly all of my rifles and all of my handguns have never had a factory round fired in them. Not bragging, just a fact. I gave a 30-06 Remington M700 BDL to a friend since he wanted to hunt and didn't have any center-fire rifle to hunt with. I obtained that rifle in 1971, brand new in the box. It was a 0.5 MOA shooter. I shot one 10 shot group with it that measured 9/16th of an inch at 200 yards. The buddy that I gave it to still has it and loves shooting it.

Last 3 rifles only… kinda limiting but here goes
Mauser mod 98 - cousin wanted it and the accompanying WWII German medal and Riechmark from our grandpa.
Remington Model 700 AAC-SD 300blk - fund another rifle
Savage Model 11 Long Range Hunter 6.5CM - Bidennomics

…I'd love to add the 3 more I have up in the trading post. At my firearms midlife crisis I'm realizing I really prefer quality over quantity and diversity. Having one for every situation is great, but having a quality rifle, pistol, shotgun and bow is all I really need. If I got the itch again then a rimfire, a short action, and a magnum Long Action and I could double the total and complete the rifle category…

Only 2 sold (from 10 owned at the time).
Blaser 300 Win Mag
Steyr Männlicher 300 Win
Why? Simple... because they were not being used and taking up space in the gun safe... 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not shooting Long Range here in Germany or the neighboring countries. I have two 30.06s (Weatherby Vanguard, Mossberg 4x4 🤷🏻‍♂️), two .308s (Blaser R93, Tikka T3) and a .270 Win (Remington 700 BDL) that will do the job for the medium size game I hunt these days... (Red Deer/Chamois/Mouflon and Wild Boar).

Btw... I was paid well for them... 😂