Recoil

Salmon river solutions, muzzle brakes and more are two o have used. I think they will have what you need. I just put a SRS TiPro5 on my 338 RUM. Recoil is very manageable on a 10 lb rifle.

Yupp. 22" 338 Lapua with a CF barrel. Almost feels like it pulls the rifle away vice into me. Loud...yeah, it's a muzzle brake.

Brakes are super loud, but they do work. I used to have one on my 28 Nosler and I wouldn't want to shoot it without something. Put a suppressor on it and now the recoil is tamed and it's not nearly as loud as it was. A bit awkward because it is a 26-inch barrel, but for stand hunting it's no problem. Did not hurt accuracy at all, and maybe made it a bit better because it doesn't deafen everyone within 50 yards now including myself, and that with ear protection.
The OP's personal choice/preference is ...
Not a fan of things on my muzzle that are larger than the barrel but I have to do something as I won't give up hunting/shooting.
Did the EC tuner/brake work well in recoil?
I love my suppressors.

When I was a teen ager I worked at Lion Country in West Palm Beach Florida during the summer and my uncles and cousins worked there also and owned many many rifles with recoil and I shot them all and never had a problem.458's,416 Rigby.416 Taylor 460 Weatherby Mag and some I can't recall and never had a flinched,except the 460 maybe.375 H&H were candy.I played football as a defensive end and set a record on bench press.I'm not tall but wide in shoulders,narrow in the hips.Florida State gave me a letter of intent to sign but I wanted a full ride,even Alabama would not give a full ride so I didn't go to college.
Point is I have taken some hard kickers and never developed a flinch!Losing weight must have put me in a whole new place,plus I got a little older,will hit 71 soon.
Broad in shoulders and narrrr at the hips. And everybody knew no rifle ever gave a flinch to Big John

Try one of these, and if you are satisfied, order the precision fit models to fit your rifles.

I have a rifle that came new with that style pad (not the slip on version). I shot it back to back with my old rifle (which was also heavier) that it replaced, same cartridge, same round, and there was a very noticeable difference.

Don't scuurrrrred of the Gentry/Vias type brakes. They work, enough to do what you are trying to do. They are not big and bulky if you have smaller profile barrels.

Shooting from the prone, it is messy, but not for your shoulder ;)
I never said the Vais or the Gentry Quiet brakes do not work; I stated they are my worst muzzle brakes and not my personal choice/preference.

Broad in shoulders and narrrr at the hips. And everybody knew no rifle ever gave a flinch to Big John
After I typed it I remembered the old song.
Got to meet Bear Bryant and speak face to face.Most only get called by his help.But I wanted a full ride.I was too stupid to see the truth,I just wasn't as good as I thought I was!Back in the 60's you had to be something great to get 3/4 ride.

Don't scuurrrrred of the Gentry/Vias type brakes. They work, enough to do what you are trying to do. They are not big and bulky if you have smaller profile barrels.

Shooting from the prone, it is messy, but not for your shoulder ;)
I measured my barrel last night, .701,one company told me a clamp on would help but your barrel is too small for their brake.Would have to put an adapter and attach brake to adapter to work.
I think I need to look into how much trouble is getting a suppressor.

I measured my barrel last night, .701,one company told me a clamp on would help but your barrel is too small for their brake.Would have to put an adapter and attach brake to adapter to work.
You won't go back
I'm going to get another one for my 45/70

Back in early summer I started a thread about possible over pressure in my 300 win mag on a hot day due to the powder I use,IMR4350.
We know it is temp sensitive but never had a problem before.On monday October 16 I took the 300 win mag back to the range.Still a problem!I also took a 300 weatherby mag and again,hard recoil.
Starting last year in the fall saw doctor that speciality is losing weight ,He educated me on diet and and started taking Ozempic and a drug my doctor said would work and now I have lost a bit over 60 pounds.At present 63.7 pounds.
Feel great but the weight must have kept the recoil down as I never had a problem before.Also shoot a 45/70 with stout loads,no problem before.
I need a GOOD muzzle brake for this old man.
Suggestions?

I got my boys Hellfire match brakes. They are 12 and 14. They don't really need them but when you are running a video scope they really cut down the muzzle jump so the footage stays good
and you can see what happens. Best part is the ease of taking it on and off if you need to. Self timing and man do they work.

When I was a teen ager I worked at Lion Country in West Palm Beach Florida during the summer and my uncles and cousins worked there also and owned many many rifles with recoil and I shot them all and never had a problem.458's,416 Rigby.416 Taylor 460 Weatherby Mag and some I can't recall and never had a flinched,except the 460 maybe.375 H&H were candy.I played football as a defensive end and set a record on bench press.I'm not tall but wide in shoulders,narrow in the hips.Florida State gave me a letter of intent to sign but I wanted a full ride,even Alabama would not give a full ride so I didn't go to college.
Point is I have taken some hard kickers and never developed a flinch!Losing weight must have put me in a whole new place,plus I got a little older,will hit 71 soon.
Check out unknown munitions I have around 10 of there breaks and they work great

Your challenge is the cost ($200 tax stamp and the cost of the suppressor - ~$600 and up) and the long wait time, 6+ months or so.

I'm not a big person either, but (before neck issues) could handle everything that was in front of me. Being a farm kid made me that way. Doging cattle, 100# feed sacks and just daily farm/ranch life duties. I never shot anything larger than 270win (because that was the largest caliber my dad had) until '15. Some are built for it? 58 on Sunday so just a little ways behind you.