Primers in stock

The one whos built how many guns last 3,4,5 years and purchased how many scopes but obviously nothing to feed it.
Started 2 businesses, built 2 homes but couldn't buy components HMMMM.
I guess the no buyer vrs no gougers doesn't add up and its other peoples fault that the gouging would happen again and had the foresight to look ahead.
Probably mine you spent bunch of money on scopes and rifles but not on component too
I've built two rifles over the past few years. One of which I sold and I've purchased one high end optic. I've bough components for them as I've went and I continue to buy components as I need them instead of hoarding a pile. Your a nosy little feller aren't ya?! Go worry about what you spend your money on and leave us be!

Either one of you wanna answer my questions as I suspected.
Instead you wanna deflect and call me names as I suspected which I could careless, the difference is I dont blame other people for the choices I make whether I like it or not.
By the way whos the nosey one you seem to think you know what I have and what I dont have.

Either one of you wanna answer my questions as I suspected.
Instead you wanna deflect and call me names as I suspected which I could careless, the difference is I dont blame other people for the choices I make whether I like it or not.
By the way whos the nosey one you seem to think you know what I have and what I dont have.
I'm assuming as your position would support.

What question? That a guy shouldn't be shooting 8 rigs right now and loading for them. I think that ridiculous. If a guy want to play abs has the $ to do so then that's what he should do. Not sorry if it inflates your prices down the road. It's called life.

Last I checked this is a free country. If you want to pay $150 a brick that is good for you. Personally I'm not going to pay that so when I run out I run out. Just making sure I have my hunting ammo set up and will wait to shoot the others when prices go down. Do not blame others for what they are willing to pay. Would be nice if others were not taking advantage of the situation but that is how it goes. Greed is the driver but again they have to live with them selves.

What question? That a guy shouldn't be shooting 8 rigs right now and loading for them. I think that ridiculous.
Exactly my point, if you wanna go about it that way then fine dont blame the
" Hoarders or gougers".
Atleast Earnhardt is being up front hes gonna buy components no matter what instead of blaming the HOARDERS AND GOUGERS.

If you want to pay $150 a brick that is good for you.
I've never said it wasn't a free country dont blame others for your decisions is what I've said all along.
From the very beginning I've said up front you can be part of the solution or part of the problem.
Solution quit buying or problem keep buying not blaming other people for your choices.

Snox dont take this wrong and just think about what I'm saying here.
Should we be feeding 8 guns right now that take 100 gr. of powder or maybe just 1or 2 untill things settle down? or is it because I just want too?
If there were no buyers would there be gouging going on?
Is paying these inflamed prices doing me, my fellow shooter, kids, grandkids the sport any good?
Whos benefiting? Vista CEO who made
1 Mill. Salary last year and is gonna make 3 Mill this year.
Why can't people just wait 6 months and this would have been long over with, the TRUTH is we are becoming a society of GOTTA HAVE IT NOW AT NO MATTER THE COST.
No body wants to take any blame when you hit the Buy now button and tell yourself its essential, all im asking is look in the mirror and ask yourself TRUTHFUL
the questions I ask above.
Yep. Mainly after spending several thousand dollars building them. I am gonna use them nothing promises me to be around long enough to see prices come down. And with the rest of my equipment costing so much it's reallly not bad. I do it for enjoyment and I still get that at current prices. Now if we could organize a one month boycott of buying and food the market sure I'd do that. But as stated above I'm gonna of enough now to make sure I spend my years doing what I want not waiting. Wait all you want that day may never come.

No offense taken. I'm just seeing that this has been going on for a while now. So let's say I wait 6-12 months. My father is 71. Hunting brought us close and shooting. Let's pretend I was to wait and that next hint never happened. Do you think i would be comforted by the fact I didn't pay $120 for some primers? Nope only regret.
I do t buy more than I need but I'm not gonna wait. Maybe it never gets better

Snox dont take this wrong and just think about what I'm saying here.
Should we be feeding 8 guns right now that take 100 gr. of powder or maybe just 1or 2 untill things settle down? or is it because I just want too?
If there were no buyers would there be gouging going on?
Is paying these inflamed prices doing me, my fellow shooter, kids, grandkids the sport any good?
Whos benefiting? Vista CEO who made
1 Mill. Salary last year and is gonna make 3 Mill this year.
Why can't people just wait 6 months and this would have been long over with, the TRUTH is we are becoming a society of GOTTA HAVE IT NOW AT NO MATTER THE COST.
No body wants to take any blame when you hit the Buy now button and tell yourself its essential, all im asking is look in the mirror and ask yourself TRUTHFUL
the questions I ask above.
People like to shoot and those who really want to shoot will pay whatever it costs as long as they can afford it to do so.

This is really minor compared to what hunters and shooters around much of the rest of the world have to deal with every day but they keep on shooting even though they know it's never going to get any better for them because the culprit there is gov't.

I've never said it wasn't a free country dont blame others for your decisions is what I've said all along.
From the very beginning I've said up front you can be part of the solution or part of the problem.
Solution quit buying or problem keep buying not blaming other people for your choices.
With demand being what it is and the limited supply even if we chose to boycott until prices come down it would have no noticeable effect on the industry or prices.

In just four years using Vista's numbers the demand for ammo and components has increased almost 70% while the supply may have increased by 10% or less.

We're just all going to have to be patient or find something else to do with our time and money.

I bought mine when $50/brick was considered high. I have 22k left for everything from small pistol to large magnum rifle! Next time I will stock up again will be when the craziness is over! If it continues, I won't buy anything!

I bought mine when $50/brick was considered high. I have 22k left for everything from small pistol to large magnum rifle! Next time I will stock up again will be when the craziness is over! If it continues, I won't buy anything!
I bet you do. 🙂
You are probably very vested into shooting what's another couple bucks matter.
Hunts are going through the roof also.
Just keep in mind the big wants is to think like that. Make it to expensive so they don't have to take it from us. I cut cost elsewhere in my life.