Primers

Yea I could not sleep last night so I bought the Winchester Large Rifle Primers as well.
I know the market is manipulated by the makers so they could make more money and we get to suffer and that makes me mad.If another primer maker ever starts making primers I won't be so inclined to stay with the guys that left us to struggle while they made more money.A lot of things on this old body of mone don't work well anymore but my memory works just fine!

Winchester WLR large rifle primers available now at Midway USA (16:53 EDT).
mgid arc imageassetref shared.southpark.us.jpeg

They are out of stock now, but https://www.targetsportsusa.com seems to get them in frequently. I bought 5000 Unis Ginex large rifle and 5000 cci 250s mag primers in June. They run about $125 per thousand. More than you might want to spend, but better than throwing rocks imo.

We field 1/2 million men in Vietnam at times plus the ARV soliders and other. I was with an Armor Cav unit. At times all troops were in a firefight. That was over a 1/2 million rounds that we went through in less than a day. That didn 't count the boys in the air either. We ran low in the fire fight, but were resupplied in the evening. We never put that many in both Afghan and Iraq. Now I was in the state in 1969, but after I got out, I didn't see any shortages. I have seen then after that. Not like we are going thru presently.
One company owns most of the primers being built today. I kind feel that they. createdthe shortages. the price of primers has gone from about $40 to well over $120 per brick. Really it's over 3 times the price. So somebody making a lot of money, and the rest of us are getting stuck in the *** for it.
Yes I got a brick of Winchester primers this morning, got stuck again. 🥸
Last year I got a brick of Rem LR primers @ $40.00 including sales taxes.
I feel the primer issue is just like the plandemic, planned, just like the bullet shortages, planned, etc...the components companies have figured out that they can sell less for more and still cover the bottom line. They may eventually get back to normal after bank rolling a ton of money, but it frustrates me that we that have supported them for decades are the ones taking it up the back side.

We field 1/2 million men in Vietnam at times plus the ARV soliders and other. I was with an Armor Cav unit. At times all troops were in a firefight. That was over a 1/2 million rounds that we went through in less than a day. That didn 't count the boys in the air either. We ran low in the fire fight, but were resupplied in the evening. We never put that many in both Afghan and Iraq. Now I was in the state in 1969, but after I got out, I didn't see any shortages. I have seen then after that. Not like we are going thru presently.
One company owns most of the primers being built today. I kind feel that they. created the shortages. the price of primers has gone from about $40 to well over $120 per brick. Really it's over 3 times the price. So somebody making a lot of money, and the rest of us are getting stuck in the *** for it.
Yes I got a brick of Winchester primers this morning, got stuck again. 🥸
Last year I got a brick of Rem LR primers @ $40.00 including sales taxes.
Can you say monopoly?