Primers

They are a total scam. Do not send them any money. A red flag is no credit cards are accepted. Another huge red flag is all payments are cash apps, which is the same as you handing cash to a guy on a street corner and expecting him to return in 30 minutes with your primers. And, it is a direct user agreement violation of all the apps listed to be used for any firearm and most firearm-related purchases, so no, you won't have any buyer protection.

Has anyone switched to LR primers from LRM? If so, I assume there is a difference in load data?

Has anyone switched to LR primers from LRM? If so, I assume there is a difference in load data?
I tried Winchester Large Rifle primers in place of Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers in my 300WSM.The difference was only 15fps.The WLR primer is supposed to be one of the hottest non-magnum primers.I see more than that with other brands of magnum primers.I could have bought some WLR primers yesterday from Brownell's,but have been holding out for the WLRM primers to show up.I started using the WLRM primers in my 308 Win,30-06 and 338-06 and never changed my load data and accuracy was great.

Last edited:
I tried Winchester Large Rifle primers in place of Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers in my 300WSM.The difference was only 15fps.The WLR primer is supposed to be one of the hottest non-magnum primers.I see more than that with other brands of magnum primers.I could have bought some WLR primers yesterday from Brownell's,but have been holding out for the WLRM primers to show up.I started using the WLRM primers in my 308 Win,30-06 and 338-06 and never changed my load data and accuracy was great.
Sounds good. Thank you for the info.