Primers

idk, but at least they are starting to show up. With today's inflation we will be lucky if anything gets below $50.00. fujb
I look almoxt every day. I have been late to the party several times over the past 2 years. I keep hoping for some 210M will show up some day.
I the other is I only got 1 brick of primers. It looked like you could have order more. I am not to suck up everything. I see people tell how much they have of either powders or primers. I know people are hurting for them.
I would have like to gotten some Winchester primers too. Still didn't want take them off the shelves.
I don't but that all the primers are going overseas either. In Vietnam we had 500,000 troops there at one time. We still had primer here in the US at that time.
If I see them again. I will let it be known.

I look almoxt every day. I have been late to the party several times over the past 2 years. I keep hoping for some 210M will show up some day.
I the other is I only got 1 brick of primers. It looked like you could have order more. I am not to suck up everything. I see people tell how much they have of either powders or primers. I know people are hurting for them.
I would have like to gotten some Winchester primers too. Still didn't want take them off the shelves.
I don't but that all the primers are going overseas either. In Vietnam we had 500,000 troops there at one time. We still had primer here in the US at that time.
If I see them again. I will let it be known.
My biggest problem is that I don't look at my computer until after 7pm generally and by then if someone had large rifle primers they are generally gone by then.

My biggest problem is that I don't look at my computer until after 7pm generally and by then if someone had large rifle primers they are generally gone by then.
I got extremely lucky 2 weeks ago when a man I know gave me 800 or so Rem LR Mag primers. I did some work for him and he knew I wanted some Rem LR Mag primers so without asking he gifted them to me, of course I had gifted the work I did for him too so it was a win win for us both.

I have wondered for some time about the time stamps. Mike's showed up at 740pm for me and I clearly also see his eepost of the original at 2 something as well?? If anyone can explain this I would love to figure out why it does this. This is the only site I have the issue on if that helps.

I have wondered for some time about the time stamps. Mike's showed up at 740pm for me and I clearly also see his eepost of the original at 2 something as well?? If anyone can explain this I would love to figure out why it does this. This is the only site I have the issue on if that helps.
Check your settings. Set it up for your time zone. In your preferences

Do you really think we were using more now than when Afghanistan and Iraq were going full bore at the same time?
We field 1/2 million men in Vietnam at times plus the ARV soliders and other. I was with an Armor Cav unit. At times all troops were in a firefight. That was over a 1/2 million rounds that we went through in less than a day. That didn 't count the boys in the air either. We ran low in the fire fight, but were resupplied in the evening. We never put that many in both Afghan and Iraq. Now I was in the state in 1969, but after I got out, I didn't see any shortages. I have seen then after that. Not like we are going thru presently.
One company owns most of the primers being built today. I kind feel that they. created the shortages. the price of primers has gone from about $40 to well over $120 per brick. Really it's over 3 times the price. So somebody making a lot of money, and the rest of us are getting stuck in the *** for it.
Yes I got a brick of Winchester primers this morning, got stuck again. 🥸
Last year I got a brick of Rem LR primers @ $40.00 including sales taxes.