Primers in stock

Stepping and watching what has been going on with the supply shortage I've came to the conclusion that shooters are their own worst enemy. Most and when I say most I'm implying 75+% aren't going down and buying what they actually need, their hoarding what they think they will need. I see it all the time here in Alaska when people have to sell their stash when moving out of state.
Then you have the scalpers and those that feed them. If people don't change their habits the situation certainly won't change anytime soon.

Well Canada has fallen and JusttheDictator has really messed up Canada, but the dollar is not quite that strong in the exchange markets yet. Give ol JusttheDictator another year or two and maybe when Trump comes back in, he will buy Canada instead of
Greenland. Then we can get IMR powder back as an American brand too.:)
Don't want that eit
No kidding?!
Nope....wish I was...my 2021 truck went from 110.00 fill to 197.00 overnight

I've never said it wasn't a free country dont blame others for your decisions is what I've said all along.
From the very beginning I've said up front you can be part of the solution or part of the problem.
Solution quit buying or problem keep buying not blaming other people for your choices.
All I hear from you is how we shouldn't be blaming others. Which is exactly what your doing. Keep hiding behind your stance as it crumbles. Your no more innocent then I or the next guy. Why should anybody be blamed for this inflation as it's never caused by one individual and especially blamed by you. Can I see you credentials that make you an expert on the matter? If you wanna blame someone be a man about it and blame yourself. Me personally, I'll continue to shoot and enjoy my passion as you continue to cry about it on here.

All I hear from you is how we shouldn't be blaming others. Which is exactly what your doing. Keep hiding behind your stance as it crumbles. Your no more innocent then I or the next guy. Why should anybody be blamed for this inflation as it's never caused by one individual and especially blamed by you. Can I see you credentials that make you an expert on the matter? If you wanna blame someone be a man about it and blame yourself. Me personally, I'll continue to shoot and enjoy my passion as you continue to cry about it on here.
There's a lot of painful truths in the above that extend to most if not all of the rest of us as well.