Lightweight hunting suppressor

Witt machine, short and light $400
Don't do it!
I bought a dirty 30 and it's about as effective as a flash can, still loud as hell with subs..
I did look at that banish backcountry can and it looks really nice, but I don't see a big difference between that one and the GA jaeger can. The jaeger weight 7oz 5.5 long, the stinger work does come apart, and harvester seems like a popular pick
Just be aware that short cans aren't going to get you anywhere near hearing safe, you really need volume for suppression and that starts around 7".
The Nomad ti does pretty well at 6.5" cuz it's fatter and has decent volume for its length.
Also be aware that with suppressors in particular you get what you pay for

Don't do it!
I bought a dirty 30 and it's about as effective as a flash can, still loud as hell with subs..

Just be aware that short cans aren't going to get you anywhere near hearing safe, you really need volume for suppression and that starts around 7".
The Nomad ti does pretty well at 6.5" cuz it's fatter and has decent volume for its length.
The Thunderbeast Dominus is built similar to the Nomad Ti. 6.25"L x 1.8"D. It works between my Ultra 7 and Ultra 9.

Just remember, you can't take them apart, so they are "disposable" cans....

Cleaning is unimportant on centerfire rifle cans.

Buy a tbac

Fwiw if you somehow manage to fill a tbac with 30k+ rounds of centerfire (let's lie to ourselves and act like you'll do that) tbac will clean it for you. They've literally posted how excited they were that someone filled an ultra up after on the hide and they treated him like a king.

If you are a soaker, do it more often than not. Just think about it, the cans that have threads are difficult to disassemble after a while due to carbon buildup. If the carbon is building up in the threads and is difficult to remove, then what is happening to the baffles? Soaking will get out a certain percentage of the carbon, how much you never know since you can not take them apart. There are very few chemicals that will dissolve carbon, the chemicals penetrate the carbon over time allowing it to break free.

Depends on how much you shoot AND the cleaning methods. Figure an enclosed can needs to be cleaned every so many hundred rounds. If you do not give the can due maintenance, then carbon is building up in it, becoming less effective over time.

Great marketing for sure and obviously, great Service after the Sale.

I had one company actually tell me that the cans cleaned themselves...jeez.

Larger calibers will fill up a can quicker than others, and deer and hog hunters will probably NEVER fill up a can as they shoot very little.

Don't do it!

No knowledge on dirty thrity, Witt mod 1 here,as good, tad better than my DA nomad 30 on my 6.8's Can you tell me the differince between the two?

I clean my cans about every 2-3k. Usually takes 2-3 soaks to get them empty.

What TBAC says:

Our centerfire rifle suppressors need minimal cleaning in most applications. The only "gunk" they accumulate is some carbon buildup, which is self-limiting to some degree since each shot will knock some loose. We recommend taking a baseline weight measurement when the suppressor is new. When the suppressor has gained approx 2-3 ounces, it's time to clean. Depending on volume of fire, cartridge, powder used, and barrel length, this can range in time span from "never" to "once a year".

I run several Thunderbeast Ultra 5's and 7's. The perfect can for weight and performance. They are simple and easy to clean if/when you need to.

why buy a can that can not be cleaned? They all get clogged from carbon! Throw away can's....you continue buying them over and over throughout your lifetime. Spend a little extra on a can that will last you a lifetime!
What? Please post up some factual high round count testing data that shows all non-take apart suppressors "get clogged from Carbon". I would be happy with factual testing that shows one from each company gets clogged. So they now sell "throw away" cans, and again if you could post up some factual information on people buying, clogging, and throwing away more than one suppressor in their lifetime. I am all about learning new things and reducing my ignorance.