Which suppressor

I won a Texas Silencer Company Outrider Titanium last year, that can was not on my radar due to size and price. It is a large can but it is very quiet (to my ear, I don't measure anything) and it mitigates recoil very well. Also it's over 30 cal (works with 338 and 35 cal as well). I've been shooting it quite a bit and like it.

Pretty cool on the AB design. I wasn't even aware of the company prior to getting my Nomad-Ti. I like the Reflex concept. Makes a lot of sense in a bolt gun, especially. Very curious on their baffle design as well. Like you're thinking, it might be a solid option for .375 in the future. Prior to noticing them, I was probably planning on the Dead Air Primal (wondering if the E-brake would function with it, even though they don't list it as such) for the larger diameters. Nice to see some other options out there.
I have the Primal with E-Brake and it functions flawlessly. So dang quiet, no ear protection needed on my rifle. I'm shooting mine on a 300WSM and it's unbelievably quiet as well as a repeatable POI every time. Just remember that the e-brake has a .308 diameter machined hole in in it. So you are limited to 30 cal and under. I also put the 30 cal end cap on it. Mine is direct thread.

I paid for a sandmanL on 12/9/22 and I got an email in April saying the ATF had certified my paperwork. I thought the email meant my suppressor was out of jail but nope. I'm still waiting and I'm hopeful to have it any day.

Does anybody here have any experience with the Diligent Defense Enticer LT-i? And specifically how it stands up to something like a tbac ultra 9?

Ive been hearing great things but im having a hard time committing to the DD can over tbac. Especially having never seen/heard one in person.

Does anybody here have any experience with the Diligent Defense Enticer LT-i? And specifically how it stands up to something like a tbac ultra 9?

Ive been hearing great things but im having a hard time committing to the DD can over tbac. Especially having never seen/heard one in person.
The manager of the place I've bought my cans through has both. After talking to him I bought an Enticer sti. He told me there was no reason to spend the extra $300 on a thunderbeast. I've had that enticer s for 2 seasons now and have no regrets.

It's hard to go wrong with thunderbeast but find them in stock somewhere or you'll be waiting a while. KGM is also a good option and they are usually quick to get them to your SOT
MileHigh in Co has plenty of Thunderbeast ,I think AI makes them.MileHigh is the only Auth Dealer in the US for them

I paid for a sandmanL on 12/9/22 and I got an email in April saying the ATF had certified my paperwork. I thought the email meant my suppressor was out of jail but nope. I'm still waiting and I'm hopeful to have it any day.
Cottonfield ,the best is yet to come!Just hang in there Bro! You have to remember who is in office now!

Its crazy the restrictions on a suppressor. I was in Africa this past summer and you can buy them off the shelf for $200. Even with the publicity on hearing loss they make it so tough to get one. I too have an FFL and I have to still jump through all of the hoops. It's insane!

Just an observation....if you have a TI made silencer like the Banish 30 and only want to clean every 500 rounds or so, plan on having a very tall narrow container to hold the can and fill it with CLR. Leave for a day or more. Then use the tool to disassemble. Don't even try to disassemble without CLR and this round count.

Most all the carbon will be dissolved or softened so that light brushing or wiping is all that is needed to get back the shiny clean.

Makes cleaning not that big a deal.

jjw
ND

Recent Posts