Dirty suppressor

Do you guys soak in anything to loosen carbon deposits? Mechanically or chemically clean the core/baffles once it's disassembled?
Do you soak or coat the baffle with anything before reassembly ( I've sean/heard things like pure silicon brake fluid, moly grease, anti-seize etc may help keep carbon build up soft- but could be internet hooey)

At roughly 40000 rounds per year-- how long do your suppressors last?

Do you guys soak in anything to loosen carbon deposits? Mechanically or chemically clean the core/baffles once it's disassembled?
Do you soak or coat the baffle with anything before reassembly ( I've sean/heard things like pure silicon brake fluid, moly grease, anti-seize etc may help keep carbon build up soft- but could be internet hooey)

At roughly 40000 rounds per year-- how long do your suppressors last?
No we dont coat them
Had these on the school guns for 3 years now still going strong

3 years ago I climbed down an avalanche chute opening morning of elk season. I got to my spot and tried to chamber a round…nope! The bolt wouldn't close. I tried all of my reloads and finally found one that would chamber with a lot of effort. I ended up killing a bull that evening. When I got home I cleaned the action and flakes of carbon soot came out. All from the suppressor. I learned my lesson. My suppressor gets cleaned before hunting season.
This was me. I had big chunks break free and fall back in to the chamber etc. Made a mess, could not chamber rounds etc. I clean my cans often now using CLR and it works very well, super easy, and peace of mind.

Would and Ultra-Sonic machine with a carbon solution work, without taking the can apart?
An ultrasonic does work well, but you have to rinse the can out well immediately as the carbon is now mush sitting in the bottom of the can. I usually run it, rinse and run it again to make sure everything is out.

This was me. I had big chunks break free and fall back in to the chamber etc. Made a mess, could not chamber rounds etc. I clean my cans often now using CLR and it works very well, super easy, and peace of mind.
Just remember clr can discolor most finishes . It is acitic so it will need to be washed off . Read the container for materials it's not recommended for so you don't put your aluminum cans in and have a surprise.

James, a great video would be teaching if accuracy changes as the Baffles get clogged up, along with the extra accumulation of back pressure with associated carbon. I am trying to learn here, watch all your You Tube videos. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to teach, and I really appreciate your teaching method!

Would and Ultra-Sonic machine with a carbon solution work, without taking the can apart?

I tried cleaning a can that had 6oz of carbon in it. Ran it in my ultra sonic cleaner for 10 30min cycles in a heated tub with dawn soap. It didn't take out anything. It's a Ti body with stainless baffles. I'm going to have to fill it with hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar to get it cleaned.

Just remember clr can discolor most finishes . It is acitic so it will need to be washed off . Read the container for materials it's not recommended for so you don't put your aluminum cans in and have a surprise.
I plug the end and fill the inside. I don't soak the outside. My sonic cleaner hammered the finish on one of my cans, but I don't really care too much about it. My cans are heavily used and take a beating. I can cerakote if I am concerned about it.