Lightweight hunting suppressor

If you can't take it apart and clean it, don't buy it.

I believe the complete opposite of that statement. After having 2 takedown cans and and 3 welded cans. I've had the take down cans for over 10 years. If you don't clean them constantly you will trash the threads like every 30-50 rds depending on what your shooting. They also can't handle the pressures that welded suppressors can therefore you can't use them on sbr's/pistols or short barreled magnums. Ive met comp shooters that have over 15,000 rounds through some suppressors and have never cleaned them.
And if you do feel like you need to clean your suppressor there are several ways to clean a welded can. For a a full Ti can like the op is looking for. It's as simple as putting a cork in one end and filling it with clr.

My buddy brought out his 6.5 PRC with a dead air nomad Ti not long ago. I was swapping it back and forth with my ultra 5 on my 30 Sherman mag. Really liked it, same weight as the ultra 5 couldn't tell a difference in sound. I felt like the nomad ti reduced recoil slight more but it has more volume.
If you only have $800 dollars for a can just save a few more months.
For the type of can your looking for I would probably get a tbac dominus. Although I have no experience with the options you've listed since they are newer. But with most anything you usually get what you pay for.

With your budget, Harvester Evo's can be had around $400, add in stamp and transfer and you're set. I was very tempted by one, but can't justify it at this time.

why buy a can that can not be cleaned? They all get clogged from carbon! Throw away can's....you continue buying them over and over throughout your lifetime. Spend a little extra on a can that will last you a lifetime!
This is quite possibly the most ignorant post ever made on this forum, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Oh Really? Two friends had to throw theirs away, AFTER returning them to the manufacturer who could not get them clean. The more plugged the can gets, the less effective they become! They shoot ground squirrels and P. dogs. Ultra sonic cleaner did not dislodge the carbon, even at the factory, neither did soaking in CLR.

Better look before you leap!

However, if you only shoot 20 rounds a year, going to take a while to plug up a can.

Last edited:
Well, friends DID NOT!

When the manufacturers can not get one clean, that is saying a lot! Those cans that can not be taken apart.... hmmm..... superheated carbon becomes harder than barrel steel.

He soaked his in penetrating oils of different kinds, bought a Sonic Cleaner, soaked in CLR...nothing worked. Then he sent it back to the maker, they returned it saying they could not get it clean. His model was not made for being taken apart and cleaned.... an expensive lesson learned.

Well, friends DID NOT!

When the manufacturers can not get one clean, that is saying a lot! Those cans that can not be taken apart.... hmmm..... superheated carbon becomes harder than barrel steel.

He soaked his in penetrating oils of different kinds, bought a Sonic Cleaner, soaked in CLR...nothing worked. Then he sent it back to the maker, they returned it saying they could not get it clean. His model was not made for being taken apart and cleaned.... an expensive lesson learned.
I asked this question from silencerco way back before I bought my harvester years ago.
They said if that happened they'd replace it for free and pay for the stamp.. he was quite confident that's not a thing.
Lifetime warranty is pretty standard on anything of quality and had been for some time.
Most will even fix a user error like a baffle strike.
Welded cans can even have baffle strikes fixed so no idea why they couldn't clean it to.

why buy a can that can not be cleaned? They all get clogged from carbon! Throw away can's....you continue buying them over and over throughout your lifetime. Spend a little extra on a can that will last you a lifetime!
That's just hogwash. I have cans that are 10 years old and they are not clogged.