Hammer bullets

We only have experience with the 177 hh. Accuracy and velocity were both good. We had to adjust our BC quite a bit lower than what they advertised. We landed on .25 G7 vs their .31 G7. As always, YMMV...
Just received my first box of HH in 177 to try in my 28 nosler. Lots of 7mm's out there-- by chance are you loading for 28 Nosler? Looking for some starting load data-- particularly powder choice and seating depth (jump). Would appreciate any info if anyone cares to share....?

I have a 264 mag that was rebarreled with a new stainless 1/8 twist Bbl this past summer. My bullet of choice for elk for years has been the Barnes 120gr TSX, never failed me. Problem is this new Bbl refuses to shoot the Barnes accurately no matter what powder or seating depth. Contacted Hammer & they promised me their bullet would shoot accurately or my money back. I reluctantly shelled out $120 with shipping for 100 6.5 121gr Hammers. Using my load of Rel 33 seated .020 off the lands I emediately got a three shot group right at 1/2". I was happy to say the least. Used this 121 gr Hammer bullet in this 264 to take my very mature elk this past season. An off hand shot at about 80 yds gave me a complete pass thru both front shoulders & a DRT result. This is the kind of shot that most C&C bullets completely disintegrate.. Love those mono's.