Hammer bullets?

Question. Does anyone know the weight design of the shank portion of 6.5 bullets in HH line, that is left after petal split off?

I'm guessing this would vary per bullet weight...but does it? Maybe the shank is same and weight difference is in front end of bullet that splits off?

Reason I'm asking, my AR 6.5G shoots the 85gr HH @2865 in one hole almost every shot. Crazy how good that bullet shoots in my gun with TAC and its very flat. With a 2" high 100yd zero I'm only 5" low at 300yd and it .7 moa or better over 2 grs of powder. I cant make this load shoot bad, no weather or temp condition has changed its ability to group this well either. I've tried the 99gr and its good but not this good. 124gr is just about 1 moa on avg but I have got .5 moa but not as consistent. And not as flat.

Where I'm going with this is penetration of shank in hogs and deer size animals? How much weight difference is there in that shank after the petals separate. Hogs are tough and fatty and having a exit will be import if they don't drop on shot. I found 1 video on 85 shooting gel, penetration was 28" in gel but they didn't weigh the shaft. But just curious on how that weight of the shank might vary between 85,99,124 and effect overall penetration?
65% retention in most cases if memory serves, @GLTaylor

Traps have to be moved every third day. They aren't stupid. move to new area, bait it up when they are coming in, set the trap. Its hard work to cut back to a level you can live with. As long as your neighbor has them , you will have them.
Yeah I agree, but that's the land owners call. He built them perminate with cemented polls and cattle panels. He could move, but hasn't yet.

Yep, they're educated. Only thing worse than hogs is smart hogs. Good luck with your infestation. I know your frustration.
Yes they are quite intellectual.......I bought a night vision scope so I could hunt them at night and then one night, I saw they had taken to wearing night vision goggles too? How're ya supposed to get ahead of em?:)

Yes they are quite intellectual.......I bought a night vision scope so I could hunt them at night and then one night, I saw they had taken to wearing night vision goggles too? How're ya supposed to get ahead of em?:)
Have ya ever seen a hog with night vision goggles peer out at ya in the dark from behind a big tree? Its disconcerting in the least......the only thing worse than a wild hog is smart edumicated
wild hogs.........dadgum night vision goggles do look funny on them big hogs. Next ya know, they'll be usin those hog sniper lights!