Get the popcorn out

Don't y'all have this down yet....
The 65crdm is part of the governments plan to get rid of guns..they will eventually say the crdm will take any game animal 'we need it for'....then take all the other guns away......then eventually they will come back with a "gun buyback"... which will put the value of the crdm closer to the $100 they offer......

Don't y'all have this down yet....
The 65crdm is part of the governments plan to get rid of guns..they will eventually say the crdm will take any game animal 'we need it for'....then take all the other guns away......then eventually they will come back with a "gun buyback"... which will put the value of the crdm closer to the $100 they offer......
lol 😂 that wouldn't surprise me

IMG_6204.jpeg

Let me guess, it also only dropped 2 inches in 1000yards and blew a tree in half 😂

If it dropped 2 inches in a measly thousand yards, it has to be a scope issue. The creedmoor is perfect, and doesn't drop that much in 400 miles. But if the scope is anything else but a nightforce, then that could account for it.
Go buy a new nightforce scope, run over it 18000 times, throw it off some cliffs, shoot it with other rifles 92000 times, then mount it, and it will guaranteed stop that 2 inch drop...

If it dropped 2 inches in a measly thousand yards, it has to be a scope issue. The creedmoor is perfect, and doesn't drop that much in 400 miles. But if the scope is anything else but a nightforce, then that could account for it.
Go buy a new nightforce scope, run over it 18000 times, throw it off some cliffs, shoot it with other rifles 92000 times, then mount it, and it will guaranteed stop that 2 inch drop...
I think I'd be dead " Long " Before..