Get the popcorn out

I'm thinking if you get the LA bottom metal and seat those 162 gr out you might be able to get into the 2800 fps range.
No Way Wow GIF by NBA
IMG_1780.gif

I had to go back and re read the OP to remember what we are discussing here.

Other than kill T-Rex's on the moon, more importantly, firing a creedmoor will make a bald middle aged man grow a man bun. And unless he pays close attention, his fingernails will spontaneously become painted and he'll be wearing bedazzled jeans and his radio presets will all be the latest hick hop country pandering music.

So there is a lot the creed can do that the 708 can't.

Actually it's not that easy.
To get the man bun, bedazzled jeans, and painted nails, the 6.5 Creed has to be topped off with a nightforce scope.

There are a lot of threads on this forum with a lot of great information. This is not one of them. But after a day like today.. explaining to a customer that a shift solenoid would not fix his black transmission fluid and the need to rev the engine to 5000 RPM's to move. Then an heated round with credit card processors about the missing $16000.00 deposit. This is just the kind of thread I need to read.

The .264 WM does carry a bit of mystique with it, especially if it's in a Pre 64 Winchester! My wife killed her first big game animal, a moose, with the above described rifle……which just happens to reside in the safe downstairs! 😁 memtb
You just best take it out & swab the bore on that 264 with Copper @ 3100' plus ➕ ‼️