Bino harness

Hands down, Marsupial! Once you get the "elevation" correct to hang the case where you want it for comfort, it will be fine to grab the binos. You can detach the binos if you want, and the magnetic cover is tight when closed so little dust will get on lens. I guess I have the newer model. I looked at a lot of cases, but happy,happy with the Marsupial. Fine web site,too.

I'll second he Rick Young Outdoors Ultra Lite bino harness. Lightest, most versatile bino harness. Use with their neoprene bino cover. Don't need another "bino pack" and large strap harness hanging around my neck as added weight and strap flutter in high prairie winds. Check out their video at rickyoungoutdoors.com.
I second the bingo bra. I dont need the eyepiece caps any more. Just a simple lightweight design.

I second the bingo bra. I dont need the eyepiece caps any more. Just a simple lightweight design.

Bingo Bra?

I am quite interested in the Rick Young's.

It's not available in Australia. Looks like great value and versatility in its class/style but The postage and handling of his site pushes the price up.