Bino harness

this is the agc. I have a front pouch for a lrf, side pouch for my phone, side pouch for me thermal, a back pouch for me kestrel. There are other features too, just look them up if they trip your trigger.

EB816F0A-D9EC-4C37-836E-E6FB52F663D3.jpeg

I have the Alaska Guide Creations KISS Max. I liked the elastic side pockets for my wind indicator powder vs. the zipper side pockets of some of their other products. I like the under pocket for a knife and some other small items. It has been on 3 big hunts, and i am still happy with it and the layout for my needs. I use 10x42 binos and it is probably the biggest it would hold, but for my hunting it works.

I also have and love the FHFGear.com harness. It has side pouches for a small LED flashlight and wind indicator powder, as well as a front zipper pouch which safely stores hunting license and driver's license. The binos can be hung outside for frequent, quick deployment, or unsnapped by quick detach clips, if you want to set them down in your blind while waiting for some game to show up. Made in Utah by a small private shop.

I researched all I could find online as I couldn't find many locally to try. My choice was the Marsupial. I like the flap closing down and out with a magnet holding it flush. This harness makes it easy for one handed use of my binos and without looking. The latest one with side panels is even better. Happy with my choice of three years use for elk hunting.

Marsupial gear for me also. I bought and used mine for this spring and fall and it was awesome! I have the newer model with the closed sides and just bought the extra RF pouch to add.

I've got a Mystery Ranch that I've been very pleased with. I wanted a Marsupial but where I hunt it's dusty, like bad dusty and they didn't cover enough of the binos for me.

I have 2 fhf gear pouches, and have in the past a AGC cub max. The AGC has better and more useful pockets, and the cell phone sleeve, plus the ability to attach the AGC hydration pack directly to it makes it a complete day hunt system. But I use the fhf now exclusively.

You owe it to yourself to check out tandkhunting.com for amazing hunting gear made in America with American materials. Tyler is a great dude, former police officer and Marine, and his gear is backed with a lifetime warranty. I have his gen 1 harness, gaiters, belts, pouches, and t-shirts. I ditched the vortex harness that came with my new binos.

Note, my bino harness use is from a western hunters perspective where I am moving and glassing doing spot and stalk style hunting not in a blind hunting style. I have gone through many iterations over the years from the Crooked Horn simple strap to now the KUIU Pro version. The KUIU harness is very soft and quite and has a number of pockets, nice accessories, and can support other holders on the side straps. It comes in 2 sizes. I easily fit 15x56 binos in the XL size.

I'll second he Rick Young Outdoors Ultra Lite bino harness. Lightest, most versatile bino harness. Use with their neoprene bino cover. Don't need another "bino pack" and large strap harness hanging around my neck as added weight and strap flutter in high prairie winds. Check out their video at rickyoungoutdoors.com.