Bino Harness Selection (AGC, Kuiu, Badlands, Marsupial)

AGC for me. Been using a classic for years and it's tough, durable, and manages my gear very well. Leica 10x40 or swaro 10x50, kestrel or stand alone lrf in front pocket, and with accessories I pack a thermal and phone holster. Everything is right there and zero issues. Want to run lighter, just pull the kestrel and thermal out and run the lrf bino's alone. I've messed with a lot of others and just don't see any being better

Yet ANOTHER kuiu vote. Pretty flawless operation over the last 5 years. Side pocket material isn't crazy durable, I've blown a few holes in it but bino functionality is excellent. I had one season about 2 years ago it was giving me a creak noise that was barely perceptible. It went away immediately after location and cleaning. I run Leica 3200 10x42 bino range combo which fits perfectly. I keep a few elk calls in the side pockets and hang windicator off the lower side webbing. Comfort for this setup is amazing no matter how many or how few layers I have on.

Kuiu Pro for me. I run the bottom pouch for my rangefinder and then slap a cartridge holder on the bottom of that. Very comfortable harness and quiet. I switch between Vortex 10's and 12's. Kuiu provides foam pads to adjust the depth of the main pocket to better fit your glass.

I've run the Marsupial for the last several years and pleased with it. Before choosing it, I checked out all the options and this one was best for me(I expect new models are always improving). Marsupial was not so bulky and gave room to carry my Grizz handgun underneath with a chest holster. Plus it allowed for one handed operation without taking my eyes off game to bring binocs into play. The newest Marsupial has better protection from dust but I haven't felt the need to upgrade.

It's not in your list but you may want to take a look at t&k hunting gear. Super modular harness systems and lots of optional accessories. Very similar to fhf gear but I went with t&k because they were the only company I found that makes a rangefinder pouch big enough for my bushnell elite 1 mile conx. Very comfortable to wear too with my binos, rangefinder, windmeter, and kill kit all packed into a neat and durable system.

I really like the Kuiu Pro. I used it for the first time on this latest archery mule deer hunt. Added the bottom pouch, and range finder pouch, along with the hydro pouch...surprisingly light setup with my 10x42's. Very quiet and easy to use with one hand.

A buddy of mine runs the Badlands with the magnetic cover. It's a nice case, but at least once he was looking at something without having closed the cover and it snapped itself shut. It's plenty quiet unless that happens lol.

I like the badlands for the magnetic closure system. After switching to rangefinding binoculars I like less stuff in front to get tangled up. It worked for having both a rangefinder and Binos but much less clunky without both.

Not having buckles to make noise against the stock or to click in cold weather or with animals near is a big selling point for me.

Kuiu fits great, looks nice & holds my Leica geovids secure & I can run a gunfighter inc Kenai holster underneath. What I don't like is the amount of leafs/ tree debris that gets inside the case against my Binos while bushwhacking through alders in Alaska. Have since moved to the stone glacier Binos harness to keep them debris free

Kuiu pro version was my favorite for my leica geovid and standard shaped binos. I recently purchased the swarovski NL Pure 12x42 with a forhead rest. Neither size of the Kuiu Pro harness work well with this new bino. The cover catches on the forehead rest. Marsupial harness, medium, is great for this bino. Id be thrilled with the Kuiu Pro harness for the binos you are looking at. Wasnt a big fan of the kuiu velcro accessory pouch on the bottom but i would recommend the kuiu velco ammo holder.