Bino Harness Selection (AGC, Kuiu, Badlands, Marsupial)

fnlights

Trying to decide on my next bino harness. I think I have it narrowed down to the AGC Ravus, Kuiu Pro, Marsupial, and the Badlands BinoX. I am using Vortex Razor 10x42 HD's if that makes any difference

I have not seen really any reviews on the AGC Ravus, but if it is like any of the other AGC bino harnesses, I am sure it is built extremely well.

I am leaning towards the Kuiu because it is priced less than the Marsupial and appears to be almost identical?

Does anyone have any experience with the listed harnesses?

My vote is for the Marsupial. It works good for me. What your running for binos can make a difference on what works for you. I went through 4 or 5 different ones last year trying to find something I liked and fitted my Leica 2200s good.

The kuiu is the best I've used and I like how it opens and closes without any pop or noise, your adjustment doesn't change either once you bend the little cross bar to hold shape. Kestrel fits perfect on the side tethered then I have the rangefinder pocket on the side with a Leica tethered. Really love the whole system and it's trim but large enough to to get the job done, doesn't not feel like a front pack.

Can't really comment, I have 3 harnesses, and the most used is Alaska guide creation classic with max. I have a rangefinder pouch and a gps pouch on the other side. It does 99% of all hunting, high or low, cold or hot.

The other is the solohunter horn hunter, which is kind of garbage compared to what's available now days.

And the last is FHF which is similar to marsupial. I use the razor 10x50s.

Another vote for Kuiu. I had the old generation and currently run the new generation and both work great. I run a rangefinder pouch on one side, a cartridge pouch on the other, and have the hydration pouch as well. If I had to choose a second from your list I would probably go Marsupial.

I've had both the Marsupial and the Kuiu. I think the Kuiu seals a little better for protection from the elements than the Marsupial and I like the Kuiu shoulder harness better. I have the old generation Kuiu with a pair of Swarovski 10x42's that I still use on some occasions. I have the Kuiu Pro that I'm using with my Leica 10x42 HD-B 3000's. I've added the accessory pocket to the bottom where I keep my Kestrel and love the whole setup. They just came out with a phone holder that looks pretty sweet too. I don't think you could go wrong with either brand.

I've had both the Marsupial and the Kuiu. I think the Kuiu seals a little better for protection from the elements than the Marsupial and I like the Kuiu shoulder harness better. I have the old generation Kuiu with a pair of Swarovski 10x42's that I still use on some occasions. I have the Kuiu Pro that I'm using with my Leica 10x42 HD-B 3000's. I've added the accessory pocket to the bottom where I keep my Kestrel and love the whole setup. They just came out with a phone holder that looks pretty sweet too. I don't think you could go wrong with either brand.
That seems to be about what I am seeing. I will see which one I can get a better deal on lol. I am not sure if I would get the phone holder, but would get the rangefinder pocket and maybe the bottom pouch for my Kestrel.