Bino Harness Dump...

jd126

We all see what people stuff in their pack on their back but, what about that little Bino harness? I'm curious what all that bino pack gets stuffed with, or do you keep it plain and simple down to just a set of binoculars? A lot of these binocular harnesses have numerous pockets, pouches and add-ons like holsters for a pistol, GPS or a two-way radio.

Last year I carried my bino's, rangefinder, gps, two-way radio, compass, wind indicator, small flashlight, knife, extra cartridges, cell phone & hunting license all in my little bino harness. There might have been a few slivers of jerky in there too.
Overkill or convienience?

We all see what people stuff in their pack on their back but, what about that little Bino harness? I'm curious what all that bino pack gets stuffed with, or do you keep it plain and simple down to just a set of binoculars? A lot of these binocular harnesses have numerous pockets, pouches and add-ons like holsters for a pistol, GPS or a two-way radio.

Last year I carried my bino's, rangefinder, gps, two-way radio, compass, wind indicator, small flashlight, knife, extra cartridges, cell phone & hunting license all in my little bino harness. There might have been a few slivers of jerky in there too.
Overkill or convienience?

I have my binos, rangefinder, ear plugs, delorme inreach, leatherman, and radio, and sometimes my license and tags...oh, and my cell phone most of the time.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.