Bino Harness Selection (AGC, Kuiu, Badlands, Marsupial)

I've had experience with all you listed and would go marsupial over any of them. I've had bad luck with the durability of Kuiu. The AGC are good but I prefer the marsupials

But just in case you haven't seen them I would check out the eberlestock recon. It's in my opinion the best features from all the brands put into one modular system.

I just went from FHF to the Stone Glacier one. In an effort to move to a forward opening and lose some weight at the same time it's pretty dang nice. I had the AGC one years ago, it was big and bulky and I didn't care for it.

Trying to decide on my next bino harness. I think I have it narrowed down to the AGC Ravus, Kuiu Pro, Marsupial, and the Badlands BinoX. I am using Vortex Razor 10x42 HD's if that makes any difference

I have not seen really any reviews on the AGC Ravus, but if it is like any of the other AGC bino harnesses, I am sure it is built extremely well.

I am leaning towards the Kuiu because it is priced less than the Marsupial and appears to be almost identical?

Does anyone have any experience with the listed harnesses?
My Kuiu is extremely comfortable with my 10x42.

I'm mainly an eastern whitetail hunter. My kits are materially different from western hunters. With that stated, I chose the Badlands. I got the Badlands on sale, and it works perfect for my needs. I will pay premium dollars for certain items (rifles, reloading components, and other gear), but I try to save a few $$ when I buy non-critical items.

I have tried 12 different chest rigs. The only one to make it more than 1 season is Marsupial. I liked it so much after 3 years, I bought a brand new full Marsupial set up last year after elk season.

20230828_085132.jpg

20230826_082824.jpg

20230827_120846.jpg

On my last elk hunt I noticed all the guides were using Badlands bino cases. It got me looking at the features offered on the various cases available. In the end, I bought a Badlands for myself. I like the magnetic closures, separate compartment for rangefinder, small pouches and the fact that it's dust and waterproof. The pouch has an internal adjustable shelf that can be moved to accommodate medium or large binos. I found the harness to be very comfortable too.
These are the reasons I picked the Badlands 4-5 years ago for my 10x42 Swaros. It also has bungee tethers for binos and rangefinder. I haven't looked for anything else since.

I bought a Marsupial setup this year and can't believe I went this long without it. I have pouches for my phone, binos, and rangefinder, with a holster attached underneath the binos. It helps balance out the weight of my pack on my back, and has somehow made hiking and hunting even more enjoyable.

I bought a Marsupial setup this year and can't believe I went this long without it. I have pouches for my phone, binos, and rangefinder, with a holster attached underneath the binos. It helps balance out the weight of my pack on my back, and has somehow made hiking and hunting even more enjoyable.
💥

Take a look at T&K hunt gear out of Rapid City, SD. The owner is a former Marine, a good dude, and everything material they use is made in the USA. I have purchased at least 8 sets of bino harnesses, 3 for me and my family, and the others for friends. There's no other gear that I will use.
In a bone head move, I left my new Savage 220 slug gun sitting in the back of my sxs, in the S&D case for 5 months. When I finally realized it, the gun was in remarkable condition. The case needed the outside cleaned, but otherwise it was perfect. I only tell you that because the material they use for their gun cases is the same as their other gear. I've used their gear from Alabama, west Texas, Missouri, Illinois, and far northern Alaska.
All their gear is made in house by Americans, not that cheaply made crap made by commies.

Havent seen it mentioned i dont think, but horn hunter with AGC harness. Best of all worlds for me. The magnetic RF sleeve is the game changer. In the heat of battle dont need to find a pouch. Just let her snap on. Using the same one since 2015 for prob 4 day a week average. Will steal the one i gave my GF when I wear this one out... some day in the future.
Ymmv