Zeiss bino lrf

Nope haven't tried them. Have tried the swaro and Leica and thought the leicas were better. So I went from the hbd to the hdb 3000's this year and love them.

I have an older set of 10x45's. They are nice and clear range from 10 to 1400yds on just about anithing. My one complaint about them is thatthe readout is hard to see in bright conditions. They are also very sensitive to how you hold them to youeyes when wearing glasses. If I were to rate them out of 10 I wouldsay8.75 out of 10. This said mine are around 8 years old and the newer models may be much better. I did see on the Ziess site that the 10 and 8 42's are just rated for day use. The 8 and 10 54 are for dawn and dusk strange I thought.

I have the older 10x45s, have no problem reading them, you just have to get eye cups set right for your eye, have had them up to 1723 yds, they easily read the trees or bushes almost a mile from my tree stand. Long ago one night in tree stand just waiting to come down after dark I just started ranging stuff, I was amazed it would do anything up to 1723 yds. Not quite as good as my Vectronics Terrapin , 4945 yds , just kept driving out of town at sun down one night and shooting the water tower until It wouldn't go passed 4945 yds. Wish I could shoot that far.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.