Berger Bullets needs your advice - please help

I prefer Berger Bullets pack size of:

• 50 per pack

Votes: 162 12.1%
  • 100 per pack

Votes: 1,174 87.9%

• Total voters
I like variety, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000.

I try a bullet by getting 50, if I like it, might buy 1000.

Graduated price for quantity is also a good marketing strategy.

100 for me as well! & Thank you for making such a awesome product! & your customer service kicks butt also! Keep up the great work!

100-packs. As mentioned by others, shipping averages out better over 100 than 50. There is also the cost to package that will inflate the cost for 50 to it is not proportional to the 100 packs. Bergers are a good deal in premium bullets and I am transitioning from "the other brands". Just wish there were Berger bullets in the medium and large calibers....you can start with .358 caliber!

BOTH!

I can buy 50 to see if my gun likes them and if so then 100 packs.

I have sold/given away partial boxes of bullets more times than I can remember!

I just like having them all made the same lot just like any other reloading component.
Ive been shooting Berger bullets since they had to ordered through Berger. At that time they had no suppliers.

Packing cost for the smaller box and s&h charges would negate any savings. I usually order 4 to 5 hundred at a time of any bullet below 338 anyway, so small boxes wouldn't help a bit. I've got more than one rifle per bore so I just order if the bullet is what I need, I don't pre-order 50 just to see. As another responder stated, I would surely look at a bulk pricing as it sells more bullets and gives your consistant customers a bit of a break.

Since this thread started we've added 1,000 packs for several of our most popular hunting bullets. Another change that is in progress is that we are getting larger boxes for the new heavy hunting bullets that will be coming out in the next few months.

Instead of these heavy bullets being available in our largest current box in a count of 50 they will be available in new 100 count boxes. The first of these is the 338 cal 250 gr Elite Hunter bullet which will become available in about 3-4 weeks.

Regards,
Eric

The first of these is the 338 cal 250 gr Elite Hunter bullet which will become available in about 3-4 weeks.

Regards,
Eric

Great new Eric, :D

Would it be possible to give us some details on this new bullet?
B.C., length, etc....
How dose its jacket thickness compare against the OTM version?

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.