Anyone shooting Browning fast twist 270?

I had a 1:8 Lilja factory contour duplicate installed on a Kimber Montana 84L finished @ 22".

I've used Nosler 150ABLR @ 3050fps and 140 Badlands SuperBullDozer @ 3075fps, both using R-26 powder. Due to using the Kimber action, I'm limited to 3.34" COAL. With both projectiles, they're seated a LONG way into the case and both have significant jump to the lands. It doesn't really seem to matter, both projectiles will shoot well under MOA @ 200yds on paper and have carried that accuracy to 600yds, as far as I've shot on steel.

A buddy had a 1:8 Lilja Rem 700 factory contour installed on his 700 action and finished @ 24". He's using Nosler 140 Accubonds w/R-23 and getting 3150fps and 1/2MOA accuracy on paper @ 200yds.

I post this not to tell you to build a rifle, but, in order to give you an idea what's possible for velocity and accuracy from the barrel lengths and mag-box restrictions you might have to deal with buying a factory rifle.

I had a 1:8 Lilja factory contour duplicate installed on a Kimber Montana 84L finished @ 22".

I've used Nosler 150ABLR @ 3050fps and 140 Badlands SuperBullDozer @ 3075fps, both using R-26 powder. Due to using the Kimber action, I'm limited to 3.34" COAL. With both projectiles, they're seated a LONG way into the case and both have significant jump to the lands. It doesn't really seem to matter, both projectiles will shoot well under MOA @ 200yds on paper and have carried that accuracy to 600yds, as far as I've shot on steel.

A buddy had a 1:8 Lilja Rem 700 factory contour installed on his 700 action and finished @ 24". He's using Nosler 140 Accubonds w/R-23 and getting 3150fps and 1/2MOA accuracy on paper @ 200yds.

I post this not to tell you to build a rifle, but, in order to give you an idea what's possible for velocity and accuracy from the barrel lengths and mag-box restrictions you might have to deal with buying a factory rifle.
Thanks for the info. I have emailed browning already about that here is what they said

Thanks for reaching out. 3.57" is the max OACL for the 270 win magazine on the Xbolt.

Regards,
Browning customer service