6.5 PRC rifle decisions

I'm sure those are all great options, but after spending time with a bunch of different rifles I'd go with a Tikka or the X-Bolt.

Once you get used to a slick, 70 degree bolt like a Tikka, they are so much more convenient than a 90 degree bolt.

All my current rifles for my and the family are either Tikka or Blaser, but my Tikkas shoot just as good as the Blasers

The good news is the 6.5 PRC is available in the Tikka Roughtech line.
My bad
T3x Tact A1

If going factory rifle from your list, I would suggest the Waypoint first and then a Bergara Premier rifle second. I have a profound dislike for CA after my experiences with them and Savage is a love it or hate it rifle IMO. They are a great rifle but I just don't care for the looks. The Seekins Havak is another great rifle but above your stated price.

I had clickers with my Ridgeline in PRC with the original barrel but have not had any issue with the CarbonSix barrel on it now. I think it comes down to who chambers the barrel and how old the reamer is.
What is a clicker? Not a term I've heard before.

I have a Savage 110 Switchback 6.5 PRC I'm wanting to get rid of if anyone is interested

PM me

Can't go wrong with a Tikka. I have a 6.5 PRC custom build and two of my boys shoot Tikkas in the same caliber, and those Tikkas always make me question why I put the money into my custom builds...
Same here, I bought a Tikka T3x CTR in 6.5 PRC, used MDT chassis and muzzle brake, and it shoots better than any other rifle I have (among other rifles, I have 6 more Tikkas in different calibers, including a TAC-A1, they all shoot excellent). At 100 meters, many of my 5 groups of the 6.5 PRC print a ragged hole... I used both factory (Hornady) and reload ammo, and I was so impressed, that I bought another T3x CTR 6.5 PRC (exact same model)! This time, I kept the factory stock, only added a MB, and it shot just as good as the one in a chassis! For reloading, I noticed that the Head Space of fired brass was identical between the two! That says something about manufacturing quality and quality control at the Sako factory.

Im looking of buy a new all around rifle; probably in 6.5 PRC. preferably under $2250

after several days of moderate lookin I've narrowed the list down to one of the Bergara line up, sig cross (not in PRC) , Springfield waypoint, one of the x bolt lineup, maybe a christenson and maybe a savage 110 ultralite, but I have my reservations about the last two

any thoughts, advice, and comments would be welcome. cheers!
I will never buy another Christensen.

Im looking of buy a new all around rifle; probably in 6.5 PRC. preferably under $2250

after several days of moderate lookin I've narrowed the list down to one of the Bergara line up, sig cross (not in PRC) , Springfield waypoint, one of the x bolt lineup, maybe a christenson and maybe a savage 110 ultralite, but I have my reservations about the last two

My first 6.5 PRC was the Ruger American Predator good gun wanted a bit more got the Bergara once again great shooter but pretty heavy for a hunting rifle and now I have the Browning X Bolt Hells Canyon which I think is the best so far I took it on a Caribou hunt and it was great. Browning not making that exact gun anymore but they do make a couple other ones and I have friends who have them and they all really like them all in the 6.5 prc.

Tikka T3 varmint or Savage 110 ultra light