28 Nosler or ?? Need help!

Hard to say. I read about a guy who built an 8 twist 308 win. He said it was the most accurate rifle he ever owned. I know the fast 22,s shoot the small bullets well. Only thing I have seen is the faster the twist the longer it takes them to go to sleep. I have a 264 8 that shoots tighter at 200 than at a hundred.

OK. I was looking at hammer bullets yesterday and they want fast twists. And they are at 4000 ft where they do their shooting. I am at 800. Need faster twist yet.

So do I need a custom reamer to shoot 180s in the 28 nosler? I'm looking to get a reamer and wanna make sure I get the right thing. Where is the beat place to get one? Thanks for all the replies guys!

Should be fine but when I had my reamer made I set the freebore at .180 and changet from a 3 degree to a 1 1/2 degree. Saami freebore is .210. In your situation I would leave it alone except change to the 1 1/2 degree

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.