New 28 nosler help

A buddy of mine got to be a beta tester and I snagged 10 from him, I have 5 loads on them with a stiff load of Retumbo and 195's ripping out at 3175 in a 26" barrel.
I anneal every other firing full length size and they're amazing just as tight as the day I got them

A buddy of mine got to be a beta tester and I snagged 10 from him, I have 5 loads on them with a stiff load of Retumbo and 195's ripping out at 3175 in a 26" barrel.
I anneal every other firing full length size and they're amazing just as tight as the day I got them
That's great to hear, I picked up 200pcs of it! Boom!

I have the same rifle, with the same issues from day 1. I bought Bertram brass and handload and still leaves ejector marks when I know I'm not even close to over pressure. Also my firing pin hole in the bolt is larger than it should be so all the primers bulge out like over pressure. My cousin has the same rifle also , bought at same time as me, his does not show pressure nearly as easy, and does not have the primer issue.I haven't contacted christensen about the problem . If anyone has, I would like to hear what they had to say. My guess is they will say to send it in, then say there is nothing wrong with it,and tell you only shoot factory ammo or it will void the warranty! Well guess what, "news flash" that factory nosler ammo shoots like crap! I'll just keep handloading and hammering the brass and go buy more I guess, since its so affordable and easy to get.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.