Which suppressor

Yes sir...I posted the wrong can.....I shot a full up 7lb CM with the 5" can..lets be honest a 6.5Cm doesn't recoil..but watching trace and spotting impacts at 500 was cake. I was impressed as well as few of my buddy's.

Cold and muddy mess would be correct....turnout was still great considering the weather conditions IMO.
I think I need one!

I'm OCD I guess 😂😂
There are cons that come with that feature too. Centerfires produce enough heat to pretty much keep them clean/burned out. Talk to the guys at Capitol Armory about that if you wish. I moved away from going with a "cleanable" version as I was hearing from guys with them that were having their own frustrations. Seems like a sales pitch point more than a practical one. More parts = 😫

Looking at their site it says the are fully welded and sealed
On the two that I have both ends of the main tube are threaded, so the various end caps can be installed. (i.e. muzzle brake, w/o muzzle brake, thread directly to 5/8x24 barrel or thread on the quick detach collar.

I too am using the Omega300 and really like it. Not one complaint.
Me too,but I like the flat endcap versus the anchor brake. 1 inch shorter possibly slightly quieter.
EE72B3A2-062F-44A6-AD6E-8599B3325011.jpeg

Me too,but I like the flat endcap versus the anchor brake. 1 inch shorter possibly slightly quieter.

I had thought about picking up the flat end cap and trying it, but they were a little spendy, so I just hadn't gotten around to it yet…. I figured it would probably make some difference on the sound. I use mine on everything from 223 thru 300WM.. and I like that I can't take it apart, but so far, like 3 years in now, it keeps itself cleaned out pretty well, but I'm only using it on bolt guns and not so much on the AR platforms.

I bought a Harvester EVO for my 308, about $750, and I'm very happy with it, not too long as it's a hunting rifle, my e-file was almost 8 months! At this point, I don't think I want to shoot a hunting rifle without one, it really spoils you!