Which suppressor

Thunderbeast .308 Ultra 7 Gen 2 or Dominus. Not the quietest, not the most recoil reduction, not the least expensive (notice I didn't say "cheapest"), but one of the best suppressors made. Very repeatable, accurate, and light.
I have a .308 Ultra 9, 6.5mm Ultra 7, and .308 Dominus. I swap them across 10 rifles right now, from 6CM to 7SS. Looking to add a 6.5mm Ultra 5 Gen 2 next year.

Anti-sez is like using Super Glue,I use light oil and never never over tighten! Rember your science class!! heat expands so the threads tighten and will eventually sieze up!
I have been using a high temp anti-seize lubricant/compound since 2003 on barrels, muzzle brakes, and suppressors without any issues. I have a couple of brands I use, but they are temp rated the same 2600°F; below is one of them:

https://tinyurl.com/e4rj2764

This is the best post I've read on this forum in years.
Yep, I just wish I'd of heard it from them about 7 months back when I ordered my banish 30!! I just hope it works for my intended purpose and is accurate on my hunting rifles. If not i guess it'll live on my ar. This is my first suppressor. Should be here anytime in the next few months.

After you get your first suppressor, you'll probably find yourself wanting another... I'm up to 4 now haha.

TBAC 30 cal Ultra 7 is a great do all can. My dad has one and it's been great on everything from 300 PRC down. Excellent reputation. I probably would have gone with one, but they were sold out at the time - I ended up going with a Gunwerks 8ight and have been very happy with it. So much that I now have two of them. They now have a Ti version which makes them even more appealing.

I just took possession of my TBAC 338 Ultra and I've got to say - it's incredible. It's a huge can, but the suppression is unreal. I tried it out on my 300 BLK and subs were incredibly quiet. It knocked the edge off supersonics as well.

My suggestion is get one that you can shoot anything with and a quality 22 (not aluminum) at the same time if you can. I run Silencerco since I have so many QD mounts/brakes already. The Silencerco Hybrid 46 is one example.

I was at the Precision Rifle Expo in the Navasota Tx this past weekend.I had the opportunity to shoot several suppressed firearms....I walked away impressed by the KGM Technology R30T. One is in my future hopefully.

Website kinda sucks 🤷‍♂️

https://kgm-tech.com/r30t-suppressor/
Were you able to try the 5" version too? Wish I would have gone now but figured it would be a muddy mess that day......

Were you able to try the 5" version too? Wish I would have gone now but figured it would be a muddy mess that day......

Yes sir...I posted the wrong can.....I shot a full up 7lb CM with the 5" can..lets be honest a 6.5Cm doesn't recoil..but watching trace and spotting impacts at 500 was cake. I was impressed as well as few of my buddy's.

Cold and muddy mess would be correct....turnout was still great considering the weather conditions IMO.