USPS Messed up AGAIN

I don't normally have issues like you have with USPS but I stopped using Amazon just because the delivery drivers are idiots. I have a metal parcel box at the end of my driveway. There is a sign on it that says something like "put parcels in the box USPS, fed ex, ups, dhl, Amazon etc. . Amazon will put the package over the gate in the pouring rain and they had to walk beside the box to do it. Thank God they are delivery drivers that can't follow directions and not running the White House... Oh ummm🤔

How about a new shipping service where a GPS tracking device is added at a nominal cost where you can use it afterwards in a simple APP. If I was ordering something expensive it would be like adding insurance. Be interesting to track the shipment in real time and actual location. Or maybe provided as short term rental you return after received?

GPS trackers are not that expensive and can provide added layer of security. Personally love to give police L+L location of stolen property! Just saw in news, couple added one to car, was stolen, gave police location and found fast with arrests.

Still so true....

5C863415-B31D-44E0-BA50-057F33531E70.jpeg

I added a mailbox electronic chime to few years ago that sends signal to house when mailbox is opened. One of the best improvements we ever did. It goes off with loud beeps in a multi beep 4 segment. Man it is loud. Nice confirmation when USPS is at mailbox for immediate follow up.
Many thanks!!!!! Just got mine today and the thing really works. Loving spouse who sends me out in the rain and middle of the night to check the mail box is now complaining the beeps are still too loud even when it is turned down. Sigh...can't live with them and can't live without them....of course she says the same thing.
🤪🤪🤪🤪

Well it came close and now became a globe trotter..............at least the US? Possibly originated in Lubbock, then off to MN (900 miles the wrong direction), then MO and last update in Dallas (350 miles away, but at least back in Texas). A computer part my son needs, but hopefully arrives unharmed, intact and in working order!

Well it came close and now became a globe trotter..............at least the US? Possibly originated in Lubbock, then off to MN (900 miles the wrong direction), then MO and last update in Dallas (350 miles away, but at least back in Texas). A computer part my son needs, but hopefully arrives unharmed, intact and in working order!
I hate to say it, but it will only get worse from now until at least February. Holiday shipping is about to begin and it turns into a real CF.

I hate to say it, but it will only get worse from now until at least February. Holiday shipping is about to begin and it turns into a real CF.
My guess it was trying to rack up flying mile points! Amazon partnered, so you know it will get worse!