USPS Did it AGAIN

Sorry you had such a bad experience. I've been there with back surgery. 9 and counting. There are hospitals I will not go back to. Several DRs. Told me there was no hope and I was as good as I was ever gonna get. I couldn't walk and was always in severe pain. Just plain miserable.
A surgeon at Emery University (Emery Othopedic and Spine) In Atlanta, Dheera Ananthchrishnon better known as Dr. A. She is US born to Indian parents, pretty much saved my life. She re-broke and then rebuilt my back from S2-T10 after my fall And several unsuccessful operations at other facilities. She did what no other doctor could or was willing to do and she did it right. I was very fortunate to have found her. Unfortunately so many people don't find the right doctor, or the right facility, or can't use the right facility due to insurance reasons. I sincerely hope you can find the right Dr. And get some relief soon.
Thanks much!

To all that we promised Drilling & Tapping Modified Cases:
Well we had a requests to have Modified Cases made up from a dozen members this past month.
I sent out 12 packages and was just informed from one member that he never received the Modified Cases.
I got our tracking and (6) have still not been delivered since the beginning of January.
Tracking just shows:
"In transit to next facility arriving LATE"
15 days to deliver a letter package and still not there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makes us look bad like we didn't make the Modified Cases for LRH members.

Sorry for the delay
Len & Jill
Wonder if its weather or something. I have the same issue with a package I sent last week for a member on here and it was through USPS. Priority flat rate too.

Wonder if its weather or something. I have the same issue with a package I sent last week for a member on here and it was through USPS. Priority flat rate too.
It is not the "Weather"
It is incompetence.
We have envelope size packages that are still in the WIND for over 30+ days.

I've had two new USPS debacles just within the first 31 days of the year. Just makes me mad to think about so I'll spare you the details and me the high(er) blood pressure.