USPS did it Again

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I am done with USPS. Over the past years they have lost my packages that I sent and was to receive as well as letters. I have found my mail in the ditch up the road from me. I brought this to the attention of our Local Post Office, and nothing was done. Try putting in a "Claim" good luck!
I spoke with a long-time delivery person, and he told me that the new people they hire are "Worthless" don't want to work and just want a paycheck and benefits. "Government Job"!!!!

One month ago, I had a package of Bullets that were to be delivered. Never showed up and the tracking showed already delivered. I went to the PO and the elderly lady there told me it was delivered. They she looked at the address and said I saw that in the undeliverable box in the back office. WOW I got my package. If I didn't go to the PO it would have been sent to a warehouse and disappeared.
Last week my regular delivery person pulled into our driveway later in the day and said he was finishing his route and found an open box in a mailbox several roads away and recognized my name so he went to our address before he went home to deliver it.
I asked him about it and he told me that if these lazy delivery people don't get their route done they mark things as "undeliverable". Once in the "Undeliverable" status the package goes to a warehouse and then the packages are "GONE".

Yesterday a person contacted me about a package I shipped on 12/4/23 and they didn't receive it. I looked at the tracking and it shipped from my location and then to the receiver in TX and then shipped back to Atlanta on the 11th. And now being shipped back to TX. How can it be shipped across the USA twice????

Today I received a message that a person we sent a check to finally received the check. I mailed it out "11" days ago.

That is "FOUR" screwed up deliveries in a month from USPS and only "FOUR" that I was supposed to send or receive.

We are not using USPS for any shipments of checks/MO in the mail or sending packages anymore for Brass or Bullets.
If using any transactions with us in the future it will be by Electronic payment and UPS.

Unites States Package Stealers…………

Fedex ain't any better in my area. They opened my Dillon 550c and went through the box then half *** closed it. Talk about mad.
USPS get paid for the packages and letters PLUS are subsidized by our TAX monies. and can't get anything right. I say fire them all and get rid of the USPS and just do Private Shipping.
Fedx usually throws my packages at the end of our driveway next to the road because they can't back out, and when they do back out they usually run over driveway wood boarders or hit the fence.

Just sticking with UPS now and driving to a UPS Center. The UPS Private Service Centers are all turning Liberal.

So you don't feel alone, FedEx isn't any better. I never know where they will leave or when they will leave a package. I have had packages that were said to be delivered and finally showed up a fee days later. I found one package a month after it was said to be delivered ,out in the pasture a 100 yards or so in.

So you don't feel alone, FedEx isn't any better. I never know where they will leave or when they will leave a package. I have had packages that were said to be delivered and finally showed up a fee days later. I found one package a month after it was said to be delivered ,out in the pasture a 100 yards or so in.
Same here, found in our Goat field.

There is a culture in the USPS that tells me they really don't give a $&!+. We had an office that experienced over a month of missing mail. Talked to Post Master many times. We are talking several hundred missing packages and mail. The only reason it was resolved was a US Senator that happened to have an office in the same building.

I bring up all the bad about the USPS and the employees there, but our delivery person is exceptional!
We just had our regular USPS delivery person drive up to our garage at 7:45 PM EST and beep the horn. He said he is working on 17 hours yesterday and 16 right now.
He made a special trip to our house because even though the package would fit into the mailbox he knows that we build firearms and didn't want to leave the package in the mailbox overnight to possibly be stolen. He has went out of his way many times to insure we get the mail. Rain. Sleet, Snow, Bad Weather, BIG DOGS won't stop him.
Another thing is the delivery truck is the WORST piece of crap motor vehicle you would want to drive. It makes so much noise I can tell when he is coming 3/4 of a mile away. Shakes rattles, rolls, and, SMOKES. You would think with all the money the PO gets from us tax payers that they could at least have a decent vehicle for them to drive.

He is going to get a good Christmas gift!
Len & Jill

I ordered a Scope on the 25th of Nov. Finally got shipped from TX on 12/5 and arrived at a USPS regional facility 95 miles from my home. Only ever scanned on the 5th when it left TX for KS. Still as of today it has been in Wichita Ks for a week and STILL hasn't been scanned. USPS is a joke; they blame everything on the "holidays" or whatever the occasion might be. Originally I was told that my package was on a semi truck parked in their parking lot and they hadn't got around to off loading the truck. I think a postal employee got a early Christmas present.

Definitely a C- or maybe D+ World, a good percentage of these folks just don't have a solid work ethic or take pride in personal job performance, not willing to go to extra effort to get stuff done.

We're lucky here in Monarch MT, population under 100, lazy turds don't fair well in this AO and our Post Office is squared away.

USPS are usually known for awesome service, nationwide. Maybe try a post office box in town. They can deliver better, if they're not fighting off the dogs to reach the front door. Never have met a US Postal worker that was any less than, very helpful. Just can't see any reason to slam their workers or the USPS.

Louie DeJoy is the postmaster & may only be fired by the USPS board of governors,

10-15% of my mail has an exception - late, lost, damaged, put in wrong box. The USPS puts up a barrier between customers & postal management. I plan to file search requests & complaints, save reference numbers when I get 20 or so numbers, I will present these to my congress rep with suggestions for improvement, heat for USPS board of governors.

Louie at one time was delaying mail until a large quantity was accumulated then moving it out to save trips & money. Folks that got their prescription drugs were hurt by this - action by a senator helped.

In a former life, I was responsible for some really hot stuff & if I screwed up just a tiny bit I would probably go to jail. :(

Take a look at the USPS complaint & search process - if I ever produced something as confusing & user hostile I would be fired & boss would be sued. USPShasdeterioratedto3rdworldstandardswithgradualacceptanceofpoliticians&populace&willberelegatedforpizzaads&such

Last edited: