USPS Did it AGAIN

To all that we promised Drilling & Tapping Modified Cases:
Well we had a requests to have Modified Cases made up from a dozen members this past month.
I sent out 12 packages and was just informed from one member that he never received the Modified Cases.
I got our tracking and (6) have still not been delivered since the beginning of January.
Tracking just shows:
"In transit to next facility arriving LATE"
15 days to deliver a letter package and still not there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makes us look bad like we didn't make the Modified Cases for LRH members.

Sorry for the delay
Len & Jill
Had a Headlamp leave Detroit, went to NH, then Delaware, back to Detroit then North to me a hour and a Half away 5 days

Shipped package from outside San Antonio to Richmond , Tex. Two weeks later still in transit to next facility arriving late. Just fess up, it's lost. Buyer was great. Looked in to filing claim, and not looking for a place to spend the money I get (don't get).

I'm that guy who didn't get his item. Sebo was above and beyond in the transaction.

I bought a rifle from here last year which was lost in the mail. The seller told me tough luck he shipped and out of his control. I filed a claim with usps and local sheriff as due to other findings I suspected internal theft. Long story short I received a call from their lost and found in Atlanta 6 months later and they had my rifle.

Sadly I'm getting ready to thin out a couple rifles, scopes and reloading supplies. Guess I'll be using fed ex or the brown truck.

Storms have alot to do with it right now but on a sideline note if a item is shipped just first class mail it takes forever to get somewhere , however if you ship priority mail with a tracking number it gets there in a reasonable time usually if the weather is good,first class I have waited up to 2 weeks for a package but priority mail usually gets there within 3-5 business days

USPS loses $6.5B in FY2023 and says another year in the red is coming
The losses come despite postal management initially projecting it would break even for the year.

Gov Exec article

But don't worry, all those mail in ballots will arrive on time, maybe even early (or late if necessary 😉 ) come November.

Dang I've got a payment for a muzzy barrel and stock from a member here that was supposed to be delivered yesterday but still showing it was at a distribution center. I'll have to check the tracking and see .I did send a copy of the receipt with tracking so if he checks it the same information I'll see .

It all comes down to the government tying to give everything away. So all the younger generation think everything is OWED to them.
There is three types of workers.
Workers that do everything and want to get ahead
non workers that other workers have to carry
the ones in the middle that just won't do anything and these are the ones in management. Afraid to fire anyone and can't hire replacements unless they are from another country.
Look at Health Care. Last time i had Spinal Cord Surgery in a top Hospital in Atlanta. 95% of the medical staff were from other countries and could barely speak English.
We do not have younger people with work Ethics!!!
I do not know where all the MAs. PAs. Nurses from the USA have gone, but not in our hospitals. everyone is from Iran, Parts of the old Soviet Union, and South America. The thing is that their treatment of patients here in the US are the same as they treated patients from where they came from in third world Countries.
I will not go to John's Creek Hospital in North Atlanta ever again even if I was in an ambulance dying. They scheduled me for (4) days when they cut my spine open in November 22. I forced myself to put the least amount of clothes on and shoes 6:00am and tried to leave. They caught me at the ground floor with one of their Walkers and tried to force me Back into the hospital. Luckily Jill and her Dad showed up and we were going to call the police to get me released. I talked to my Neurosurgeon from Iran and he said he was appalled with the treatment I told him. He we probably in on all of it but didn't want to get sued.
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I've been there with back surgery. 9 and counting. There are hospitals I will not go back to. Several DRs. Told me there was no hope and I was as good as I was ever gonna get. I couldn't walk and was always in severe pain. Just plain miserable.
A surgeon at Emery University (Emery Othopedic and Spine) In Atlanta, Dheera Ananthchrishnon better known as Dr. A. She is US born to Indian parents, pretty much saved my life. She re-broke and then rebuilt my back from S2-T10 after my fall And several unsuccessful operations at other facilities. She did what no other doctor could or was willing to do and she did it right. I was very fortunate to have found her. Unfortunately so many people don't find the right doctor, or the right facility, or can't use the right facility due to insurance reasons. I sincerely hope you can find the right Dr. And get some relief soon.

I too am having the same problem - "in transit" - arriving late! I'm just sick about this!
A SAKO & A KIMBER RIFLE! Why couldn't it have been something small & cheap!!!

BCD 45
Try this:

I had a scope hung up in Houston, used the Find your missing mail option. It showed up rather quickly. The package was at it's destination, Spring, TX, then sent 25 miles away to another burb and sat for 4-5 days.

One thing that gets me is when looking at the tracking - the package leaves my PO in Social Circle, GA goes to Conyers, GA then to Atlanta, then to the final destination in TX, then back to Covington, GA distribution center, then back to a distribution center in TX and then to final destination.
I've an old friend who is a local post master, and he says Conyers Ga. Is the issue. I've had stuff take over a month to be delivered to Tennessee. I'm in Alabama. Could have walked it there faster.

usps.jpg

Recent Posts