USPS Did it AGAIN

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
To all that we promised Drilling & Tapping Modified Cases:
Well we had a requests to have Modified Cases made up from a dozen members this past month.
I sent out 12 packages and was just informed from one member that he never received the Modified Cases.
I got our tracking and (6) have still not been delivered since the beginning of January.
Tracking just shows:
"In transit to next facility arriving LATE"
15 days to deliver a letter package and still not there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makes us look bad like we didn't make the Modified Cases for LRH members.

Sorry for the delay
Len & Jill

Shipped package from outside San Antonio to Richmond , Tex. Two weeks later still in transit to next facility arriving late. Just fess up, it's lost. Buyer was great. Looked in to filing claim, and not looking for a place to spend the money I get (don't get).

Shipped package from outside San Antonio to Richmond , Tex. Two weeks later still in transit to next facility arriving late. Just fess up, it's lost. Buyer was great. Looked in to filing claim, and not looking for a place to spend the money I get (don't get).
Good luck with getting money from a claim!

Don't expect anything to get better until late February. With weekends, holidays and weather, it doesn't take much of a hiccup to make what's already bad a whole lot worse. If you haven't seen movement of a package after 10 days I advise opening a case with the USPS. You can do this online and in my experience it get the ball rolling again.

I'm waiting on a Sitka waterproof jacket right now. Email says it is hung up somewhere in all the bad weather we have recently had. I'm still pretty patient with those guys this time of year With their workload. But it's still a shame that shipping has become a wait and hope proposition at times.

We had the arctic blast roll through last Saturday afternoon followed by ice and snow Sunday and Monday. We went 4 days without receiving any mail except Amazon packages via USPS. When I called our local postmaster's office to inquire about the lack of mail delivery, I was very curtly informed by a rather smart mouthed young lady
(Not our postmaster) that the lack of mail delivery was due to the inclement weather and hazardous road conditions and all I needed to do was look out the window to see why it wasn't delivered. I informed her that my eyesight was perfectly fine but I just couldn't figure out why they didn't bring our mail with them when they dropped off our Amazon packages. Again with the attitude, she quickly informed me that they "have a contract" with Amazon and those packages have to be delivered. After ending that call, I placed another call to our US representative's office and spent another 15 minutes speaking with his assistant. She was very attentive and willing to help. I explained to her my confusion about the answer I received from the post office concerning the non delivery of our mail. It took a few tries before she finally understood what I was concerned about and was also disturbed by the answer I received from the post office. I went on to explain to her that we have elderly folks who receive their medications via USPS, a requirement by several supplemental insurance providers, especially for maintenance drugs. These folks were without medications for several days because it was too dangerous to deliver anything but Amazon packages??? She assured me that she would discuss my concerns with him and get back to me after they investigate the situation. Hopefully with it being an election year, someone will push the right button with one of our elected representatives who can actually get something done about the ridiculously poor service by the USPS.

One thing that gets me is when looking at the tracking - the package leaves my PO in Social Circle, GA goes to Conyers, GA then to Atlanta, then to the final destination in TX, then back to Covington, GA distribution center, then back to a distribution center in TX and then to final destination.