WOW- USPS priority mail is MESSED UP !!!!!!

Got a Christmas card today in the mail , sent on 12/12 , bought a knife on eBay Dec 6 sent on Dec 7 th and it's still in San Fran Ca and hasn't moved since Dec 14 th.
Time to put a trace on that knife. For one of mine that seemed to help start it moving.

Six weeks for a letter is a major screw up. Maybe it was going in circles.
Sent a postal money order out priority mail to pay for a rifle to North Carolina took over two weeks ! Bought primers on Gun Broker sent USPS money order to Ohio it took three weeks. Save those tracking numbers

I sent a payment in a regular letter to the Midwest in November. It took over 15 days to get there from N. Florida. I thought that was an anomaly. Then I mailed another check by regular letter on 12/15 and it did not get to MO (12-13 hrs drive time) until 01/17 (33days later). I sympathize with the guy that works for USPS but I can't/won't support that kind of service. It was going to a Gunbroker vendor and luckily I wasn't his only payment that was MIA. I was sweating him canceling the sale cause how many time can you email someone "the checks in the mail" before the seller says "screw it." Course he is sending the receiver to my FFL by USPS so here we go again. It'll be 2.5 months from date of sale IF it gets here by February 1st. Blue's not a complementary color on me so I'm not holding my breath.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.