WOW- USPS priority mail is MESSED UP !!!!!!

H82MISS

Expecting a scope to mount on friends' handgun. It was mailed by priority mail Dec. 22nd, from NY, and today according to my local post office, they say its in NJ. Unbelievable.

antleredacres

Expecting a scope to mount on friends' handgun. It was mailed by priority mail Dec. 22nd, from NY, and today according to my local post office, they say its in NJ. Unbelievable.
I have a Priority Envelope mailer that's been "In Transit" since Dec.3!!!!!

belldar

Ya I have been trying to avoid having things shipped that way. Something to do with Quarantine? Maybe why it is taking an extra 14 days lately🤷🏻‍♂️

elk guide 45

I just got a trigger today that expected delivery date was December 7. With 2 day shipping it showed up today!

tackdriver10

Purchased a stock from a fellow on here. He shipped it 12/14, just received it yesterday. IN to SC. It’s sad.

crystalgayleguy

LRH Team Member
the week before Thanksgiving I ups a barrel to Georgia it got to Atlanta went to LA California back to Atlanta then to the person the day after Thanksgiving I live in Texas

elk guide 45

Yes I've got a couple checks out that are still MIA after almost a month. I shipped some parts from Montana, they went to Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, then to Oregon. Crazy times for sure.

Rusty85

LRH Team Member
Yep I’ve got a rifle, lost in transit. Should have arrived the Saturday before Christmas.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.