UPS has officially stopped shipping guns?

UPS started this rule back around end of August if I remember correctly so seems like it's slow to get out.

You kind of have a point here. BUT, if you cannot make your own shipping label, UPS counter fills it out for you. And it is sent to the name and address on that FFL, and pretty often, that name has a firearm designation in it.
A box containing a rifle usually has a distinct shape and size.
I am positive every time I drive, I break laws, yes, I am that bad and really don't care. But shipping a pistol while declaring machined parts is not where I want to be in life.
Did you read my post fully. Shipmygun.com I do not know what could be easier, or do you just want to bitch?

Ship my gun.com shipped two very recently worked perfectly. UPS, non descript box dropped off at terminal, no need to walk in and tell everyone your shipping a gun.
Sorry but Federal Law requires you do. When it gets discovered and confiscated or stolen---lot of fools here but if you are just shipping cheap junk you can afford to lose it lol.

Sorry but Federal Law requires you do. When it gets discovered and confiscated or stolen---lot of fools here but if you are just shipping cheap junk you can afford to lose it lol.
You just want to bitch don,t you? Last Monday I went to Shipmygun.com filled out the from for shipping a rifle, paid $35.03 to ship said rifle to WV from Alabama, they make sure all is good and they send you a UPS shipping label, I attached said label to non descrpit box, drop off at UPS corp drop off point and WA-LA it was delivered to recipient FFL on Friday, do you still want to argue or bitch?

Your not thinking, That's what Shipmygun.com does, look at their website or do you just want to bitch and argue like the other non thinkers?

You are 100% wrong. Shipmyguns.com is shipping through their FFL and you are doing it through them. No laws broken. Go look at their site.

The only power "they" have is that which we the people grant them. .....consent of the governed.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". Any "law" conflicting with the Constitution is no law at all.

These UPS workers are complicit, whether ignorant or not.

"Yes, at first it will not be fair. Someone will have to temporarily lose his job. For the young who seek to live by truth, this will at first severely complicate life, for their tests and quizzes, too, are stuffed with lies, and so choices will have to be made. But there is no loophole left for anyone who seeks to be honest: Not even for a day, not even in the safest technical occupations can he avoid even a single one of the listed choices—to be made in favor of either truth or lies, in favor of spiritual independence or spiritual servility. And as for him who lacks the courage to defend even his own soul: Let him not brag of his progressive views, boast of his status as an academician or a recognized artist, a distinguished citizen or general. Let him say to himself plainly: I am cattle, I am a coward, I seek only warmth and to eat my fill."

Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, 1974

@cmysix Bud ITS THE LAW AND SOME PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES. I WAS DUMBFOUNDED AND STILL TO THIS DAY HOW MANY PEOPLE FLAT CANNOT THINK AND DO WHAT THE GOVT TELLS THEM TO. MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE JUST REPEATING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TOLD THEM AND HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED A DIRECTION GIVEN. THANKS FOR THE HUMOR A WHILE AGO AFTER THE FIRST.....BUT ITS THE LAW COMMENT I KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR THE LAUGHS. OH ITS THE LAW YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT SOME PEOPLE....I LOOKED IT UP AND IT REALLY EXISTS.

You are 100% wrong. Shipmyguns.com is shipping through their FFL and you are doing it through them. No laws broken. Go look at their site.
Nope---not what I said! Please check your reading comprehension. It is a Federal Requirement to advise the shipper that you are shipping a firearm. If a 3rd party has done this already and satisfied that requirement, then there you go.
No ther is no federal law that says I have to walk in and make a verbal announcement that I am shipping a gun or gun parts!
Read this and weep:

18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts

"
(e)
It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly to deliver or cause to be delivered to any common or contract carrier for transportation or shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, to persons other than licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, or licensed collectors, any package or other container in which there is any firearm or ammunition without written notice to the carrier that such firearm or ammunition is being transported or shipped; except that any passenger who owns or legally possesses a firearm or ammunition being transported aboard any common or contract carrier for movement with the passenger in interstate or foreign commerce may deliver said firearm or ammunition into the custody of the pilot, captain, conductor or operator of such common or contract carrier for the duration of the trip without violating any of the provisions of this chapter. No common or contract carrier shall require or cause any label, tag, or other written notice to be placed on the outside of any package, luggage, or other container that such package, luggage, or other container contains a firearm.

The only power "they" have is that which we the people grant them. .....consent of the governed.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". Any "law" conflicting with the Constitution is no law at all.

These UPS workers are complicit, whether ignorant or not.

"Yes, at first it will not be fair. Someone will have to temporarily lose his job. For the young who seek to live by truth, this will at first severely complicate life, for their tests and quizzes, too, are stuffed with lies, and so choices will have to be made. But there is no loophole left for anyone who seeks to be honest: Not even for a day, not even in the safest technical occupations can he avoid even a single one of the listed choices—to be made in favor of either truth or lies, in favor of spiritual independence or spiritual servility. And as for him who lacks the courage to defend even his own soul: Let him not brag of his progressive views, boast of his status as an academician or a recognized artist, a distinguished citizen or general. Let him say to himself plainly: I am cattle, I am a coward, I seek only warmth and to eat my fill."

Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, 1974
LOL that and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. Your firearm will still be confiscated, and it will be a PITA to get it back and many be expensive. Got to love the folks who bluster about this, but the bottom line is you are at risk and if you are comfortable with it then keep doing what you are doing by all means.

I always ship through an FFL as it is easier for me -- a friend has one, so it is no big deal.