Shipping a stock- UPS/***???

Weird. One stock delivered to my doorstep last week via UPS. Another will arrive next week....via UPS as well.

USPS WILL ship a pistol to a manufacturer for repair.

Won't ship from you the individual. They will ship from a business. Their changes have only effected individual shipping.

Yes a return they will ship it but has to go overnight I believe. Also if it's a return and you get a prepaid label then you can ship it back ups also.

Yep...I feel your pain! Supposedly, ups& fed ex will only now allow ffl to ffl shipping! But... I wonder about sending for repair, s to gunsmith. Take your stock to main ups terminal, I bet they,ll ship it for you! Only ACTION NEEDS TO BE FFL TO FFL.
My understanding is no one without an FFL.

Are we talking about rifles? Or, just stocks? What are machine parts???? All I was saying, was that I just shipped two rifle stocks from my local UPS store, told em exactly what they were….. stocks, and they had no problem with that. The first one I shipped a month or so ago, the guy at the counter just said that if I need to ship a rifle, I'll have to go to the main hub/shipping center, not a store. So, I guess where I live, I can ship rifles at the main hub and stocks from a UPS Store. And, I don't have to tell lies or hide anything. I could even file a legit claim if I needed to. Pretty cool here in my "LIBTARD" state.

Wasn't meant for you but the lying about what was shipping.

As for you, consider yourself lucky the people you ship from are ignorant to their own rules. Lol
Oh, OK, sorry, I thought you were saying I had lied about what I was shipping. As for shipping stocks, or any other gun parts via UPS, I guess I'll keep doing it until my store catches on. Since it's not a law that stocks, etc have to got between FFLs, it must just be another anti-gun UPS company policy.

Oh, OK, sorry, I thought you were saying I had lied about what I was shipping. As for shipping stocks, or any other gun parts via UPS, I guess I'll keep doing it until my store catches on. Since it's not a law that stocks, etc have to got between FFLs, it must just be another anti-gun UPS company policy.

That's exacty what it is. Their own stupid rule. If your UPS Store, which isn't really UPS, keeps doing it then consider yourself lucky. Per UPS new rule last year you can't ship anything that's a firearm part. A scope is not included though.

Ups didn't give a snot about my claim when it wasn't against their rules so it doesn't matter either way

I've quit insuring anything anymore other than firearms themselves. Saves 10$ a pop on shipping and they are gonna screw you when it's needed anyway IME

That's exacty what it is. Their own stupid rule. If your UPS Store, which isn't really UPS, keeps doing it then consider yourself lucky. Per UPS new rule last year you can't ship anything that's a firearm part. A scope is not included though.
Local UPS hassled my buddy about sending his scope in for repair…said it's a gun part and they do not ship. He told them it's not a gun part; it's not attached to a gun…just a magnified optic…manager came over and he told the manager he uses it for star gazing from a tripod lol. They reluctantly shipped it.

Local UPS hassled my buddy about sending his scope in for repair…said it's a gun part and they do not ship. He told them it's not a gun part; it's not attached to a gun…just a magnified optic…manager came over and he told the manager he uses it for star gazing from a tripod lol. They reluctantly shipped it.

He should have pulled up their website as it says it right on there that scopes are not included in gun parts. I had that fight at my UPS too and spoke to corporate and they called the local hub and explained it to them.