I guess I'm officially back... .

OK Here's a couple of pictures. For scale the longest tine is about 11 1/4 inches.

Not the biggest I've ever killed but not bad and definitely a unique rack especially with the little drop tine coming off of his right horn near the base. Unfortunately I didn't get a great picture showing it.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 85
That's a great buck….and best of all it's your hunt!
Thanks. He makes my sixth atypical ten point and he'll make a neat european skull mount.

The biggest trophy for me in this was just being able to load him by myself.

it's funny how much the small things start to matter when you can't do anything for yourself any more.

My wife was thrilled, she said she wasn't going to let me deer hunt any more if she had to help me load one more deer! gun)

Ida kilt him.:D Its really nice here in Texas that we have a long season and in most counties are able to harvest more than one buck. Its even better that you are able to be out there without hesitation. I've said that I havn't seen a day without pain since I was 23 and know what the little things mean. Good on ya.gun)

Congrats on the buck. Good looking deer . I'd of shot him too. Congrats on recovery from all of the surgeries. Glad to hear that you are doing so much better. Bruce

Dang!!!!
Don't I feel like an ***. Wish you would have told me to post the pics rose!!!

I'll try to get them up tomorrow. Maybe tonight. But better chance tomorrow. I'll post my twin!!! I got mine in mexico at 40 yards with my bow. If I can figure the video I'll post that too!!!

I can tell you that rose did fabulous in the mountains of New Mexico!!!!!

Great buck. Like the story too buddy. Congrats

Mario

Dang!!!!
Don't I feel like an ***. Wish you would have told me to post the pics rose!!!

I'll try to get them up tomorrow. Maybe tonight. But better chance tomorrow. I'll post my twin!!! I got mine in mexico at 40 yards with my bow. If I can figure the video I'll post that too!!!

I can tell you that rose did fabulous in the mountains of New Mexico!!!!!

Great buck. Like the story too buddy. Congrats

Mario
Well I knew you were busy and figured you'd show up when you got caught up.

NM had me pretty well gutted but by the third day I was at least beginning to catch my wind. Next time around I'll try not to be the anchor you guys have to drag around! gun)

Well I knew you were busy and figured you'd show up when you got caught up.

NM had me pretty well gutted but by the third day I was at least beginning to catch my wind. Next time around I'll try not to be the anchor you guys have to drag around! gun)

Hahahaja. I didn't mind the anchor!!!!! Made my legs stronger!!! Just kidding
You welcome anytime buddy. That was a great week and I'm so glad you made it out there!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 66
Hahahaja. I didn't mind the anchor!!!!! Made my legs stronger!!! Just kidding
You welcome anytime buddy. That was a great week and I'm so glad you made it out there!!!!!!
Hey post the one with the rack upside down balanced on the tree with us in front. That was a great shot.

If I can find a good deal on a small trailer next time the pack mule will be named "Louie".:D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.