Uncle Larry has lost his mind!

I don't believe there are eight million more shooters. Nope.
Since when would they be new shooters? 1.5 million first time gun owners just in 2020 and looking like at least another 1 million in 2021 when they get it finalized. 2.5 million in two years. This does not include the youth shooters who are too young to purchase a firearm. I think 8 million new shooters in the last 10 years is a low number just for the USA.

I don't believe there are eight million more shooters. Nope.
All the women on both sides of the family that are 21 or older got their carry permits and bought pistols in the last three years. That's 8 people I NEVER thought would shoot a pistol 10 years ago let alone get a carry permit and own one. I believe 8 million is quite possible.

34.95 per 50ct on SPS when they are available, and they are usually cheaper on their pricing. $50 per 100ct doesn't seem to bad in this environment…
Nosler partitions come in boxes of 50 not 100 and around $50 a box has been pretty much standard for many years now. Despite their cost they are probably the best bullet I have found for all around hunting and accuracy at least in .277 and .30 calibers.

Here is Scheels in stock now for 30cal 200 grain AccuBonds. At least Scheels offers free shipping on orders over $50. They come in and out of stock online. There are none in the stores. At least the stores I have been to regularly.

Scheels literally picks their online stock from store shelves, so if they are in stock online, a store somewhere has them...

"IF" you really want to validate the claim, you can always call the FBI since they have database for background checks used in gun purchases. Heck, Chicago alone probably had .25M new shooters. 🤣... just kidding.
Not sure how many of those Windy City shooters will turn up in the FBI back-check log?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 51
FBI website, backround checks for firearms. This is for checks, not sold
Agree, and this doesn't mean they are new shooters. I buy several a year...I would bet that thousands of current gun owners do too. So how many are new VS just getting another tool.

do it! It's a whole new rabbit hole to dive into! I cast for every single gun I currently have. In 2012 I started building guns specifically for shooting cast. Everything from my daughter's 300aac with 230's to my 475 rum with 525gr. 44 mags, 357, 480r and 475L, 45 and 454, 10mm, 45acp, 458win, 45-70, 3 wildcat rifles, and 2 22mags (pull bullets and seat 65gr cast with hornet dies)

It's a whole other world of interest. Next project for me is building a .475 smokeless muzzleloader on a savage 12bvss... like 2 rabbit holes at once. Thankfully my wife has no idea how much this all costs :D "look how much midway wants for bullets! Arent u glad i shoot cast?" Hehe
View attachment 343863
Your casting looks like it keeps you busy! I have a Savage 12 BVSS in 243 Win that I am thinking of getting rid of. Let me know if you are interested.

Agree, and this doesn't mean they are new shooters. I buy several a year...I would bet that thousands of current gun owners do too. So how many are new VS just getting another tool.
Absolutely right! However many buyers would want to shoot the new toy! Not all but many