Uncle Larry has lost his mind!

No i was paying about $42 plus shipping for 50ct … so $50 per 100Ct. Is a good deal if you need them. The good old day of $28 a box are gone im afraid
Don't bet on that. All ammo is coming down and components too. Still powder and primers are hard to come by. The problem is people get stupid and pay any price for it. It appears that factory ammo catching up and now over runs. That's a good thing, and we should start seeing components on the shelves and net. There will still be a rush for the components for awhile when they get here.

No i was paying about $42 plus shipping for 50ct … so $50 per 100Ct. Is a good deal if you need them. The good old day of $28 a box are gone im afraid
I will disagree as I have been using partitions since the early 90's. Later used the seconds and overruns. $28 has been gone for close to two decades.
People quickly paying inflated prices and accepting it is just the way it is are what I feel are the largest contributors to the artificially inflated prices.
If $1 ea is the current price I will shoot other bullets until they get back down to $35/45 for 50. Lots and lots of lowly bullets kill more animals every day than take it in the butt prices being charged.

Where did you see them for 50$ per 100? Larry has them for 100$ per 100.
SPS were blems. Larry is selling 1st quality overruns. SPS posts those too at times. Almost all AccuBonds have been $1/bullet while Partitions have been over $1 each for the last 18 months everywhere! I track Nosler bullets daily for myself and 3 other forum members.