Suppressor Recomendations & Help

L
The executor of your estate would hold them until the form 5 is approved. If the executor is also the heir they can take possession immediately.

Personally I would file the forms then leave them in a safe until they're approved even if I was both the executor and heir. I don't trust field agents to know the law.

The executor of your estate would hold them until the form 5 is approved. If the executor is also the heir they can take possession immediately.

Personally I would file the forms then leave them in a safe until they're approved even if I was both the executor and heir. I don't trust field agents to know the law.
Good to know, even though all of mine are in a trust. I would have thought that it was going to be a way for the government to either get more of our hard earned money or to be able to remove NFA items. I don't expect law enforcement to be able to know all of the laws, they tend to know the ones they deal with the most. In years past I've asked a number of different LEO's about how to carry a pistol if one didn't have a CCW license (I've had mine for well over 20 years) and I always got different answers.

I just used the Silencer Shop to buy two CSG Hyperion 762 Ti 30 Cal suppressors. The SS was fantastic to deal with and the Kiosk worked well. The SS has extensive reviews and videos on all the top brands with actual measurements of the performance of each on their website. If you can't find information on a certain suppressor just give them a call and they will send you a link. It was between Dead Air, Thunderbeast and CSG for me once I reviewed all the information. The CSG rated as the best in dB reduction and was on sale on the SS website so I went with them. The only drawback of the CSG was it was 1/2"-1" longer than some of the others I considered. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three I listed.
Great call on the CGS Hyperion and thanks for being part of the Silencer Shop family, samcleod. The Hyperion is a very quiet 30cal suppressor and is also very durable. There are a lot of incredible .30cal cans as you mentioned, the Dead Air Nomad and Nomad L also sound great and strike an awesome balance between performance, weight, and durability. - Chase

I would do the single shot trust through silencer shop if you have someone to leave it to. Simple and easy. Way nicer than the binders I have from the past trusts for each can that had to be notarized and paper mailed.
Absolutely, Steven, the Single Shot Trust is the most effortless trust to setup (we take care of all of the paperwork for you) and is the most flexible option for trusts, if you ever want to add friends or family, leave the suppressor to someone, or even sell an NFA item, the Single Shot Trust makes the process much easier. - Chase

I bought the lifetime single shot trust option. After I had paid for 3-4 of them. Should have done the lifetime to begin with. In case anyone was wondering how long they are taking I got an e-file APPROVED email today for a 3/28/22 submission.

I have a SRT arms suppressor. It is great. People at the range all most always ask me what I'm using, Most people have never heard of this maker but he knows his stuff and has contracts with the government. Check- out his website.

I'm ready to purchase my first suppressor, for a 300 RUM. I thinking about getting a Gunwerks 8ight Titanium.
Anyone have any better suggestions for a suppressor?
My main question, which is the best route to go as far as ordering, paperwork, a trust, and everything else? I see that I can order straight from gunwerks, go through silencershop, and a couple other options. There are no suppressor shops or dealers near me that I'm aware of.
Thanks for any help
I recently got a Stealth Project Bolt Series out of jail. With this being my first suppressor, I am far from an expert, but can say that I am extremely pleased with it. Wrote a short review in another post.

John

I recently got a Stealth Project Bolt Series out of jail. With this being my first suppressor, I am far from an expert, but can say that I am extremely pleased with it. Wrote a short review in another post.

John

Thanks I'll check it