22 suppressor?

I recommend the silencerco switchback 22. It is adjustable/modular and can be taken apart to clean. It is incredibly effective and a sweet setup.

I own an Energetic Armament NYX 22 and a Silencerco Switchback. Of the 2, I prefer the NYX mainly because it is lighter. My buddy owns a Thunder Beast 22 Takedown and a Silencer Central Banish that I have played with. I much prefer the 2 cans that I own to my friends .22 cans.

Last edited:
I'm very happy with my advanced armament corporation aviator 2. You can disassemble it for cleaning as well.

Last edited:
FYI. All .22 rimfire suppressors need to come apart to clean out the leading. I have some old SWR Spectre IIs that are awesome. Not sure you can really go wrong with any brand of .22LR suppressor. I really like SilencerCo. If you get into putting it on 22WMR and 17HMRs than the higher quality comes into perspective and those cans will be rated for such. If you just plan on 22LR you can probably get by on the cheaper end of suppressors and it will suppress fine. Most will have their opinions and favorites. I stick with the guys I have worked with the most and have never had any issues.