Suppressor wrap

Take a look at the can cover originally made by Torch Wear then sold by Mechanix Wear. Inexpensive, super lightweight, won't slide off until you want it to. Plus, you can easily slide it off the can and over the barrel to cool the can faster between shooting/training blocks.

Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and an omega 300.
My SC cover was like that on my Banish but I keep it on and check snugness before each range session and it now seems to have settled in where it no longer shifts. Now you can still move it but it is tight.

If you go on TEXASHUNTINGFORUM, at look in the classifieds "Hunter Steve" makes great covers, tons of material patterns and he can personalize them.

IMG_1248.jpg

Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and a omega 300.
I have the Devour cover as well as the SilencerCo cover. I think that the SilencerCo cover does a better job. It's a two piece cover, but it stays in place, whereas, my experience with the Devour is the same as described above.

Insulated Silicone Fuel line Fire Sleeve works the best.

Gen'l Patton, it's your long-lost brother Patton from Seattle. I looked at the Brown Aircraft site but don't see where the length is listed for these fire sleeves, nor does it say the price is a "per foot" price or something like that. Do you know how long these are?
By the way, having the Patton name in Army basic training was problematic, I found the DIs took great pleasure in giving extra pushups to General Patton.

Gen'l Patton, it's your long-lost brother Patton from Seattle. I looked at the Brown Aircraft site but don't see where the length is listed for these fire sleeves, nor does it say the price is a "per foot" price or something like that. Do you know how long these are?
By the way, having the Patton name in Army basic training was problematic, I found the DIs took great pleasure in giving extra pushups to General Patton.
Click on one and look at the details, you'll see it's price per foot. Looks like a good DIY.

Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and a omega 300.
Burn Proof Gear has sleeve that slightly fold over both ends and have a unique rope tight down system. They offer thermal protection sleebve that go under the cover. Various colors also. You just tell them what suppressor you have and its done. NO SLIPPAGE

Following.