Stealth suppressor

jaguar05

Has anyone shot with stealthproject cans? Thoughts, pros and cons?

I'd want to see some "proof in the pudding" testing.

They say "no baffle strikes" that is because they are saying they don't use baffles so if they claim "no baffles" it would be impossible to have a baffle strike---- they claim they use a helical monocore--- I don't see any claims of "no helical monocore strikes"-- if a barrel isn't threaded correctly than you could jave strikes-- or of the barrel twist is not fast enough to stabilize the bullet you could have strikes.

Also I see that they either have a titanium or ALUMINUM tube with a steel core insert. I would want to see longevity testing of the aluminum tube with magnum cartridges to see if they hold up over time.

Lastly they contradict themselves--- at one point they say "NO poi shift" --- then in another area they say "almost no poi shift "--- which is it? They claim the almost non-existent poi shift is from the helical core design--- but some of it has to do with barrel harmonics so if you are shooting with a slim profile barrel you may see more shift.

Seems like lots of "marketing hype" that has yet to be proven.

I'm skeptical until I see actual field test results from customers

Has anyone shot with stealthproject cans? Thoughts, pros and cons?
Finally got my Stealth Project Recon direct thread .30 cal (now called bolt) out of jail after a 14 month wait for the BATF to approve my form 4. This is my first suppressor so I can't make any direct comparisons to their competitors. After firing it on my 24" 6.5 Creedmoor and 20" .22 GT, what I can tell you based on my observations is...

-It is no ear-pro quiet, so quiet that I never want to shoot without it again.
-It reduces recoil significantly over an unbraked rifle, nearly as much as my VG6 muzzle brake.
-POI shift with vs without was minimal, only .1 mil.
-It is very light.
-Workmanship seems top notch.
-It cools down very fast. With my chamber chiller, in seconds.

Seems like a great product to me and I look forward to its continued use.

John

880-D5-B5-C-F619-4991-8-BA0-10-BA93-E8-C747.jpg