Suppressor wrap

DMack

Anybody ever use kevlar parachord or kevlar strap to wrap their can? I have been looking at the commercial options and there is some really nice stuff, but **** its expensive for what I want.

Just want to keep the mirage down while shooting bolt rifle.

Thanks

Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and a omega 300.

Anybody ever use kevlar parachord or kevlar strap to wrap their can? I have been looking at the commercial options and there is some really nice stuff, but **** its expensive for what I want.

Thanks
What do you consider expensive?

Something like these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_054822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_054822_Chrome.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 139
Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and a omega 300.
My redneck quick fix was zip ties over the velcro since I have plenty of them.

Thanks
These are top-notch and don't move!

Last edited: