Suppressor wrap

Burn Proof Gear. They have thermal sleeves with a cover that slightly wraps over each end and a unique tightdown rope. NO SLIPPAGE.

Anybody ever use kevlar parachord or kevlar strap to wrap their can? I have been looking at the commercial options and there is some really nice stuff, but **** its expensive for what I want.

Just want to keep the mirage down while shooting bolt rifle.

Thanks
Go Armageddon Gear. Tom Fuller's outfit makes great gear as noted in Barrett's selection of AG suppressor cover, soft rifle case, and other items included in the MRAD MK22 Deployment Kit. I and buddies have numerous AG products.....Trojan Rifle Cover, shooting bags, tripod scabbard (USMC issue), tripod sling, eifle slings, et el....never an issue, always great performance, quality, durability.

Anybody ever use kevlar parachord or kevlar strap to wrap their can? I have been looking at the commercial options and there is some really nice stuff, but **** its expensive for what I want.

Thanks
AMAZON....MUFFLER HEAT WRAP....50FT....28.00..

I have the Devour cover as well as the SilencerCo cover. I think that the SilencerCo cover does a better job. It's a two piece cover, but it stays in place, whereas, my experience with the Devour is the same as described above.
Exactly the same experience, the original covers no problem, the made in chineeze Devour covers are terrible. I have since ordered 3 Cole-Tac covers, 2 corset covers and 1 small one for the .22 size, all fit like a glove.

I use the Bowers Griptastic silicone suppressor cover. Difficult to remove and holds some heat but for hunting it's perfect. No laces and trim to length.

Following.
I've got a silencer central devour cover for my banish 30 and no matter how tight you cinch down the velcro it always seems to move when under recoil . I find I need to reposition it after a few shots . With 3 more cans on the way I'd like to get something that will stay put. The banish 30 is on my 7-08 so recoil is not anything harsh tho I am stepping on the gas with the current load . The other 3 cans are 2 harvester Evo's and an omega 300.
I use the banish cover on an ultra 9 on my 7-300 Win Mag. Doesn't seem to move. It has a non slip type backing, but they are at least 5 years old and still holding up.

Simple fix I employed was to take one of those silicone based baking sheet, and cut it to size and put it under the cover. It can easily take the heat and adds a large degree of friction between the two surfaces, eliminating the slippage.
That's brilliant. I'm gonna give it a try!

Thanks
I haven't really loved any of the nice covers. They are expensive and slide around and all add far too much weight to the end of the bbl. I recently got two weka covers, which are cheap and super lightweight, and they seem to be the best, but I haven't really put them to use. They are super tight so I don't imagine they will move around, and they don't weigh enough to matter on your bbl. For a hunting rifle, I would only use the weka ones

I am of the OTHER camp. I want mine to slide back without having to unsecure fasteners when wanting to cool down the suppressor. Never had an issue with it sliding back under fire either, however easily slides back…Armageddon brand.