Proof Budwiser messed up!

Let's hope. For once we need an actual good candidate. I'm tired of voting for the "least awful" guy, or just whoever is running against the liberals, even though they're an awful person too. We just get the cream of the crap! Makes sense though, who would want to go through the mud dragging for 2-3 years of campaigning and then have to do THAT job.
So, You think Trump is the least bad of the bad candidates?

So, You think Trump is the least bad of the bad candidates?
I wasn't speaking about Trump specifically. More just a general statement about the caliber of politicians/people we get stuck voting for.

I think Trump did well as president the first time around... Personally I don't think he is the right guy for the job this time but feel like I will have no other choice voting wise if he gets the ticket. Wish we had a legitimate third party just to break up the binary choice we get stuck with. Long conversation there that also isn't firearms related, and I don't want to get the thread locked 😊

Look who's trying too breath a little life back into Bud Light.... now I know I'd never drink it again, well... actually I never did.

Cheers

Look who's trying too breath a little life back into Bud Light.... now I know I'd never drink it again, well... actually I never did.

Cheers
Speaking of drinking. Over the past weekend I was at a party w/ my buddies & friends. Not a Bud product in sight, lol. But I did get to listen to some new music, to me. And man this song is now one of my favorites. We watched videos on the outside garage wall. Out in the sticks. Perhaps you heard this song before ?

Speaking of drinking. Over the past weekend I was at a party w/ my buddies & friends. Not a Bud product in sight, lol. But I did get to listen to some new music, to me. And man this song is now one of my favorites. We watched videos on the outside garage wall. Out in the sticks. Perhaps you heard this song before ?

I did not, thanks. Cheers

If Bud Light didn't taste so bad, I would drink it. I can't believe anyone drank it before all of this. The fact they were the number one selling beer in this country for 20 years speaks very poorly of the beer drinkers in this country. It says they will drink any swill to get drunk. The only reason anyone knew this even occurred was because someone found out and posted it to social media. They were advertising to Dylan Mulvaney's followers and unless you are one of his followers then you were never the intended audience and if you are one of his followers, whats the big deal? The only people throwing it in your face are the people who want to outrage you not AB. The whole deal with boycotting any business that may advertise to gay people is so stupid. We must have it really good in this country if this is what is worrying us.

Well, Jim, I guess I'll bite.

I hope this post doesn't offend Len and his family. If it does, I apologize and promise to never post another word on the subject.

First of all, it's not gay people. That's a whole other realm.

The people like Mr Mulvaney are very simply men who pretend to be women. On the face, that doesn't seem to be a big deal. People pretend to be something they are not all the time- no harm, no foul.

Where it DOES become a big deal for me is when people like Mr Mulvaney try to push their fantasy as reality, and ESPECIALLY when they involve children.

Enter Bud Light.

Once large companies fall in line to promote these fantasies, the line starts to get very blurry in some peoples eyes.

The reality should be crystal clear.

There are 2 genders, and which one a person belongs to is very simple. No surgery can change who or what a person is biologically, but people like Mr Mulvaney want you to believe that they can. Even worse, they seem bent on DEMANDING that we all go along with their fantasy.
I even saw a few years ago how a trans male gave birth. What did the trans community say?
"This proves that men can get pregnant."

No, sorry, it proves that a woman pretending to be a man is still a woman.

If you support companies who support that ideology, go for it. I choose not to, and apparently there are a few others who share my view.

I'm out.

Well said MtPockets.Some feel beer is a staple for life but like JimFromTN I just can't take the taste of Bud!If and when I drink a beer I choose something else!Here in Montana we have a few home grown beers I like,like Moose Drool beer.I also use Moose Drool in sausage making!
A B did their best to MAKE americans accept something fake as something real.I am not stupid as I know fake when I see it.
Shoving or trying to shove something down my throat is the best way to see my reaction!I feel many americans feel similar as A B is in money trouble hell for their efforts!I feel bad for employee's of A B as they may be neutral in the matter but got caught up in A B's mess.
Just my opinion,Old Rooster

Well, Jim, I guess I'll bite.

I hope this post doesn't offend Len and his family. If it does, I apologize and promise to never post another word on the subject.

First of all, it's not gay people. That's a whole other realm.

The people like Mr Mulvaney are very simply men who pretend to be women. On the face, that doesn't seem to be a big deal. People pretend to be something they are not all the time- no harm, no foul.

Where it DOES become a big deal for me is when people like Mr Mulvaney try to push their fantasy as reality, and ESPECIALLY when they involve children.

Enter Bud Light.

Once large companies fall in line to promote these fantasies, the line starts to get very blurry in some peoples eyes.

The reality should be crystal clear.

There are 2 genders, and which one a person belongs to is very simple. No surgery can change who or what a person is biologically, but people like Mr Mulvaney want you to believe that they can. Even worse, they seem bent on DEMANDING that we all go along with their fantasy.
I even saw a few years ago how a trans male gave birth. What did the trans community say?
"This proves that men can get pregnant."

No, sorry, it proves that a woman pretending to be a man is still a woman.

If you support companies who support that ideology, go for it. I choose not to, and apparently there are a few others who share my view.

I'm out.
I missed something. When did Mulvaney try to push his ideology on children? He isn't pushing his ideology on anyone. He is doing it to make money. Large companies aren't trying to push his ideology either. Companies want their money. Its just that simple. Like I said before, Bud Light was not advertising to you when they paid Mulvaney. They weren't trying to promote transgenderism. He has 10 million followers and they were wanting his followers to buy their beer, nothing more. Thats it. None of this is new. This has been going on since the dawn of man. The first gender realignment surgery of a trans person was in 1931 in Berlin Germany. The first American was a WWII vet who went through the surgery in 1952 in Denmark. In Thailand, Thais started to identify what is now known as transgender as early as the 14th century. Its so old they talk about it in the Bible.

There are only 2 biological genders. I just don't care that a man wants to be called a woman or a woman wants to be called a man or someone wants to be called a dog. I work in healthcare IT and in our systems there is a field for gender as well as gender identity. The only purpose of the gender identity is so the providers don't upset the patient by calling them the wrong gender. You want the patient calm. I don't think men should be aloud to play in women's sports because they identify as a woman. I don't think anyone under the age of 18 should be aloud to take hormones or have any kind of surgery because they need to be an adult to make those decisions so they don't have an excuse to blame someone else if they change their mind after it is all done. The whole bathroom thing is a real mess because they aren't welcome in either bathroom. They need their own or we need to create more unisex bathrooms like they have in other countries.

Do you know what the controversy is with the movie "Sound of Freedom"? One of the controversies is that more kids end up being trafficked because their family kicked them out because they are gay or identify as trans than kids being kidnapped off the street like portrayed in the movie. Why did they leave that out? Was it because their target audience might take issue with that because allot of them would have kicked their kids out of the house for the same reason or maybe they already have? They didn't want to touch a nerve by pointing out they bare some of the responsibility.

Last edited: