Proof Budwiser messed up!

Anheuser-Busch does good with donation to fold of flag which donates for veterans..The problem is with their executive who hires the advertising agents..Get rid of the executives that are out of touch with the people who buy their product.

I missed something. When did Mulvaney try to push his ideology on children? He isn't pushing his ideology on anyone. He is doing it to make money. Large companies aren't trying to push his ideology either. Companies want their money. Its just that simple. Like I said before, Bud Light was not advertising to you when they paid Mulvaney. They weren't trying to promote transgenderism. He has 10 million followers and they were wanting his followers to buy their beer, nothing more. Thats it. None of this is new. This has been going on since the dawn of man. The first gender realignment surgery of a trans person was in 1931 in Berlin Germany. The first American was a WWII vet who went through the surgery in 1952 in Denmark. In Thailand, Thais started to identify what is now known as transgender as early as the 14th century. Its so old they talk about it in the Bible.

There are only 2 biological genders. I just don't care that a man wants to be called a woman or a woman wants to be called a man or someone wants to be called a dog. I work in healthcare IT and in our systems there is a field for gender as well as gender identity. The only purpose of the gender identity is so the providers don't upset the patient by calling them the wrong gender. You want the patient calm. I don't think men should be aloud to play in women's sports because they identify as a woman. I don't think anyone under the age of 18 should be aloud to take hormones or have any kind of surgery because they need to be an adult to make those decisions so they don't have an excuse to blame someone else if they change their mind after it is all done. The whole bathroom thing is a real mess because they aren't welcome in either bathroom. They need their own or we need to create more unisex bathrooms like they have in other countries.

Do you know what the controversy is with the movie "Sound of Freedom"? One of the controversies is that more kids end up being trafficked because their family kicked them out because they are gay or identify as trans than kids being kidnapped off the street like portrayed in the movie. Why did they leave that out? Was it because their target audience might take issue with that because allot of them would have kicked their kids out of the house for the same reason or maybe they already have? They didn't want to touch a nerve by pointing out they bare some of the responsibility.
"One of the controversies is that more kids end up being trafficked because their family kicked them out because they are gay or identify as trans than kids being kidnapped off the street like portrayed in the movie. Why did they leave that out? Was it because their target audience might take issue with that because allot of them would have kicked their kids out of the house for the same reason or maybe they already have? They didn't want to touch a nerve by pointing out they bare some of the responsibility."
And exactly what percentage of kids would this be ? I believe you are assuming quite a lot here. For one there isn't that many transgenders in the world to begin with. Then you assume they all got kicked out of the home. lol

"One of the controversies is that more kids end up being trafficked because their family kicked them out because they are gay or identify as trans than kids being kidnapped off the street like portrayed in the movie. Why did they leave that out? Was it because their target audience might take issue with that because allot of them would have kicked their kids out of the house for the same reason or maybe they already have? They didn't want to touch a nerve by pointing out they bare some of the responsibility."
And exactly what percentage of kids would this be ? I believe you are assuming quite a lot here. For one there isn't that many transgenders in the world to begin with. Then you assume they all got kicked out of the home. lol
Here is a list of trans populations of countries where you don't get murdered for admitting being transgender

Not trying to harsh your lol but I never said that all transgenders got kicked out of their homes. If I did, please point it out.

"Contrary to urban legends about kids getting abducted in Target parking lots by strangers, or anonymous figures snatching children from alleyways, the majority of child trafficking victims know and trust their traffickers, explains Teresa Huizar, CEO of the National Children's Alliance (Huizar has not seen the film yet, but was able to provide context about the myths and realities of child trafficking). "Some are throwaway kids. They are kicked out of their homes and trade sex for food and a place to stay, and end up being trafficked by a pimp," she says. "In a lot of these cases, the trafficker starts out calling themselves their boyfriend or girlfriend." Indeed, a large body of research shows that many child trafficking victims are LGBTQ or gender nonconforming youth who have been kicked out of their homes and forced into the sex trade by someone close to them."

As for the actual numbers, its impossible to tell because many countries won't report them. Here are a few articles on the subject.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm going to re-open this can... it looks like Budweiser, and Anheuser-Busch lied about the whole thing with the tranny Dylan Mulvaney, they paid that guy over $180,000 for the ad through a shell company, with more money in the future if the add worked, you can find the acultural story on the thread "Dan Bongino & Steven Crowder special" on the same show on Rumble. In the back of my mind, I kind of knew it all the time, I thought there was no way these jackwagons weren't lying about it and sooner or later it would come out and it did with paperwork to back it up... so if you were thinking about buying Bud again, perhaps you might rethink it, they (libtard "s" bags) 🤬 think we are fools and idiots and if we fall for it we just might be. Just my 0.2 Cheers

Ok, I'm going to re-open this can... it looks like Budweiser, and Anheuser-Busch lied about the whole thing with the tranny Dylan Mulvaney, they paid that guy over $180,000 for the ad through a shell company, with more money in the future if the add worked, you can find the acultural story on the thread "Dan Bongino & Steven Crowder special" on the same show on Rumble. In the back of my mind, I kind of knew it all the time, I thought there was no way these jackwagons weren't lying about it and sooner or later it would come out and it did with paperwork to back it up... so if you were thinking about buying Bud again, perhaps you might rethink it, they (libtard "s" bags) 🤬 think we are fools and idiots and if we fall for it we just might be. Just my 0.2 Cheers
first off, it sucked to begin with.

I don't drink, but from a business standpoint I can't fathom why they would make such a move.
Follow the money. It's always been about the bottom line not what's right or ethical, they actually thought they could pust this tranny crap down our throats and we'd just have to get over it... and go along with something we know can't be right or possible, they wanted us to believe the lie that, biological males become biological females and females become males, not pretending to be... saying that gender-switching is normal and part of a natural things in life... NUTS! So their (Budweiser) woke message was both money-driven and social agenda-driven, killing two birds with one stone so to speak. Just my 0.2 Cheers.

Let's hope. For once we need an actual good candidate. I'm tired of voting for the "least awful" guy, or just whoever is running against the liberals, even though they're an awful person too. We just get the cream of the crap! Makes sense though, who would want to go through the mud dragging for 2-3 years of campaigning and then have to do THAT job.
Bingo

Follow the money. It's always been about the bottom line not what's right or ethical, they actually thought they could pust this tranny crap down our throats and we'd just have to get over it... and go along with something we know can't be right or possible, they wanted us to believe the lie that, biological males become biological females and females become males, not pretending to be... saying that gender-switching is normal and part of a natural things in life... NUTS! So their (Budweiser) woke message was both money-driven and social agenda-driven, killing two birds with one stone so to speak. Just my 0.2 Cheers.
I could go down the rabbit hole on this, but all the big corporations are bought and paid for in one form or another. Everything like this that we see is psyops to see how society or in this case a targeted group in society reacts to such a thing. There aren't any such things as elected leaders anymore. Anyone at the top is attached to strings used by a few puppeteers. If they break the strings then we witness witchhunts. Just my thoughts on it.